Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

Reason for not bathing is real. I figure I smell bad enough people will naturally social distance. I started that in March... been working for me so if it aint broke deal.

I have a funny feeling this Rona stuff will end in a few months. Rule #1 in guerilla growing is no trails. Take a different route into a site each time.

Dammit all... well I did make several different trails, like a labyrinth get lost out there.

Nice to see you Lerugged. You got to do what you got to do brother. There'll be a day when we look back at this and be happy it's done. You cooking for anyone these days?
I have to cook on the sly. So far its ok. Just listening to the prez in the background say how broke we are and how they are helping everyone anyway. Lol!!

I remember you talking about it what time release did you end up using?? Outdoors I'm running out of steam in the soil. I had no ideer how big and how much nutrients they need. I

Its like exponential needs and size...

You should have room in your shed don't you
Shed is on "standby" for a bit.... Might fore it up over the winter.

That's my "don't forget where you started" room. I keep it functional, but she's a spitfire. Like playing enviro-roulette.

Haze is in my future, again, I just gotta time it right.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom