Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

Been crazy man. Rona hitting hard here. Luckily I landed a great job teaching cooking and baking diploma online so been working hard. otherwise kids and very airy buds. harvested a little super silver haze a couple weeks ago and the freshies have been very decent. im going to throw a couple clones out in spring for an early harvest and maybe throw a big one outside with the landraces. Your plants are on their way and looking good man. How are you doing?

Back in the day we planted then only checked sites once or twice over the season. It’s no biggie to me as long as they are there in October lol

Not much to do about it when you get there. Just making better trails I guess. Something you may or may not wanna have. My trails are now the racoon wabbit thruway.

Hey Penny whats up? Hope yer holding up. We pretty much hanging at home all the time like we were in March and April. Rona running amuk. I'm pretty paranoid about it and we in New York so not many cases but folks are coming here from out of state to get away from hot spots crazy hazy daze.

Back
Top Bottom