Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

Amen to slow. I should have kept my mouth shut yesterday. Two more packages have been “in transit to the next facility” for 5 or 6 days. Guess they’ll show up eventually.

You think that's bad... I'm having one of my cars restored/souped up. I needed some $5 door clips that are no longer made or available anywhere in the US. I had to order them from Japan back in March with an expected delivery date of April 5-7th. They sat in Japan for about 45 days before shipping to the US (Chicago) on May 15th. When I saw the package hadn't moved after 10 days, I called USPS and asked them to trace it. I was told that it was in Customs and they had up to 45 days to release from Customs. Today (or tomorrow) would have been 45 days but they just delivered it 3 days ago (Saturday). :rolleyes:

If you want to turn your old car into an antique car, just order some parts from Japan during COVID and wait. By the time the parts get there, you'll have an antique! :rofl:

Not that the post office was quick to begin with. :rofl:

When I see the post office say “arrived at”, then skips “departed”, and goes right to “in transit to next”... I just roll my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom