Bandaid Haze #7 And Other Goodies

Penny where is your NH from??

I've got a Neville's Haze x Purple Thai (SnowHigh) in VEG a 8 of them REGs. After almost 2 months still very difficult to sex. I'm VEG'ing outside on the porch so maybe thats it they should start showing any second now. I only see 2 females of 8 plants.

Yeah I am really glad I have the tent too so I can grow some 7 to 10 week strains in there. That way I will have a little product to get me through while I am waiting on these Long flowering Statives. Having some autos helps too but I have No idea how big the autos grow. I am looking forward to running that Maui Thai. I hear it can get pretty big. Not sure about the others but even a little is better then none

Bro,
swing bye and check my LSD pics

Here’s the new journal guys

my evening is good just finished a grilled cheese one of my favorite quickie dinners getting ready to go out and take some pics lol hope you and joe are having a good night!
Thanks iti dude .

Penny where is your NH from??

I've got a Neville's Haze x Purple Thai (SnowHigh) in VEG a 8 of them REGs. After almost 2 months still very difficult to sex. I'm VEG'ing outside on the porch so maybe thats it they should start showing any second now. I only see 2 females of 8 plants.
Mien are showing pistils now but been there days over cast rain here . Tomorrow four day sunshine stretch. Been trying to clean up now and not after flower gets going possibly . August 1st week add to notes in phone .

The NH I’m running is from Greenhouse Seeds. They take around 2 months before they start showing pre flowers. My Bandaid Haze from clone is starting to flower slowly. Man I can’t wait!

Mien are showing pistils now but been there days over cast rain here . Tomorrow four day sunshine stretch. Been trying to clean up now and not after flower gets going possibly . August 1st week add to notes in phone .
Can’t wait to see yours in full bloom!

Hows it going Penny. Have you scoped out your gorilla yet??

Future Haze!

I got flowers starting outside.

One FEM seed plant turned male not sure why but it was the plant that mysteriously broke in half while the trail cam was running. I removed the broken bits.

It grew back to almost full size then bam balls everywhere. Hadda chop that guy. He was a nice addition to the compost bin I bet the worms are having a nice snack on those balls right now.

Back
Top Bottom