Bapple's 2015 Outdoor Grow - Autos & Photos

Looks good... That outdoor Hollands Hope I'd wanna snip that center shoot right above that third node... Do you just let em grow or do some training?

Looks good... That outdoor Hollands Hope I'd wanna snip that center shoot right above that third node... Do you just let em grow or do some training?

Thanks W :thanks:
Do you mean pinch out the growing tip to make her bush out a bit more?

Never grew a HH before and no I never really train.

She is going to be potted up into a largish pot (sorry don't know how to state pot sizes in litres or gallons) to try to keep her from going crazy size wise. But while this crazy and unseasonal weather continues, I won't be doing anything to stress her......

Yes its a great one we have sunshine ,, this time of year I always start to rethink going outdoors :smokin:Then I remember the feeling of having most of my last lot stolen years ,, its another reason why I love 420 I can watch other folk doing great things :circle-of-love:

Yes its a great one we have sunshine ,, this time of year I always start to rethink going outdoors :smokin:Then I remember the feeling of having most of my last lot stolen years ,, its another reason why I love 420 I can watch other folk doing great things :circle-of-love:

Here the weather doesn't know whether it's afoot or on horseback. Sun then cloud, then warm then cool, strange for this time of year here.....

Here the weather doesn't know whether it's afoot or on horseback. Sun then cloud, then warm then cool, strange for this time of year here.....

It would still be a preferred place for me to be rather than here,, I am from that place that became famous for its airport ,, an terrorist,s then as gun capital and finally the worst town in the UK:rofl::rofl: I am not moaning just helping you to love the place you are in ,, as long as I have some pot I get by,, and 420 :circle-of-love:

It's been raining on and off all day 17c.

Transplanted both AutoMazars into large pots and they are outside. The lights needed lowering so There was no longer enough space for everyone under the grow lights so they had to go. I was going to do it on Sunday but the other 4 need the lights more, they are leaning trying to get into the canopy of light.

Here they are outside looking sorry for themselves. If anything gets them it will be the cold - fingers crossed. No preflowers showing yet but the lights they were under was fine just for veg. It's early to put them outside but I have no alternative and the weather is supposed to be in the 20s from Monday so fingers crossed

Day 17 & 18

image22069.jpg
image22071.jpg
image22070.jpg
image22072.jpg

Hi Bapple the plants are lookin good! Love your avatar. I am 5 days away from starting my next grow as I plant by the phases of the moon. my next grow will feature Granddaddy Purple, Blue dream, OG kush, and Ultimate purple. I am planning on growing for seed I don't know what the crosses will be yet but I am hoping for a GDP and OG Kush cross. We will see what happens. Keep 'em green my lady!:peace::passitleft::tokin::bigtoke::ganjamon:

Hi Bapple the plants are lookin good! Love your avatar. I am 5 days away from starting my next grow as I plant by the phases of the moon. my next grow will feature Granddaddy Purple, Blue dream, OG kush, and Ultimate purple. I am planning on growing for seed I don't know what the crosses will be yet but I am hoping for a GDP and OG Kush cross. We will see what happens. Keep 'em green my lady!:peace::passitleft::tokin::bigtoke::ganjamon:

Much obliged Me Lord :thanks:

I still love cartoons at 50; and tweety pie was a childhood favourite. When I spotted the picture online, just could not resist saving it.

Blue Dream is on my list of HSO seeds to try.

Thanks for looking in BB :high-five:

Hello Jaga! Night temperatures are still a bit low, I put them in a sheltered spot, hope the temps don't stunt them too much, they had such a good start. Will go out to check on them when I have got some privacy.

Hello Bapple If the temp,s are below 61F then you could have some trouble with them :volcano-smiley:
If you can take the auto,s in at night time because the autos can be very temperamental, me I wouldn't want to stress them at all it can really effect the end results,, saying all that I have heard and seen automatic,s doing well under low stress training ,, the Photo girls will be fine as long again if them temps dont sink down below 61f that should be fine for them ,, have you grown auto,s before ,, if not please ask advice the best person on hear for advice on autos was Don Paul but he has not been around for a long time now :smokin: However you can check out his Auto flowering schedule:thumb:
Sorry that I didnt get back to ya sooner but I had ta go into town ,, Love and blessing,s to you and your grow:circle-of-love::peacetwo::circle-of-love:

Hello Bapple If the temp,s are below 61F then you could have some trouble with them :volcano-smiley:
If you can take the auto,s in at night time because the autos can be very temperamental, me I wouldn't want to stress them at all it can really effect the end results,, saying all that I have heard and seen automatic,s doing well under low stress training ,, the Photo girls will be fine as long again if them temps dont sink down below 61f that should be fine for them ,, have you grown auto,s before ,, if not please ask advice the best person on hear for advice on autos was Don Paul but he has not been around for a long time now :smokin: However you can check out his Auto flowering schedule:thumb:
Sorry that I didnt get back to ya sooner but I had ta go into town ,, Love and blessing,s to you and your grow:circle-of-love::peacetwo::circle-of-love:

Temps are still about 13 overnight. I just had a look at them and they seem happy. They will be three weeks old on Sunday and the weather is supposed to look up from then. Too much aggro moving them indoors at night .......

I started growing because of autos, so my experience is mostly with autos.

The two smaller autos and the smaller photos are still inside under the lights so no. Worries there

Thanks for stopping by.

Temps are still about 13 overnight. I just had a look at them and they seem happy. They will be three weeks old on Sunday and the weather is supposed to look up from then. Too much aggro moving them indoors at night .......

I started growing because of autos, so my experience is mostly with autos.

The two smaller autos and the smaller photos are still inside under the lights so no. Worries there

Thanks for stopping by.

Thats good to hear I started my indoor growing with them the first was great but I had never realised they dont like to be told how to grow ,, so I made a good few mess ups ,, I am glad to hear you have grown them before Happy days my friend:thumb:

It was sunny all day here for a change.

AutoMazars 21 days old outdoor
Have not fed them anything as they were transplanted 3 days ago into large pots with more Plagron Growmix which is prefertilised. When pots are next dry will feed half strength fish mix and see if they like it.

image22248.jpg
image22245.jpg
image22246.jpg
image22247.jpg

ASD and Portela are 10 days old - they are under 18/6 regimen

image22251.jpg

Auto Blackberry Kush and Auto BlueMazar 9 days old under 18/6 lights also

image22252.jpg

Hollands Hope at day 40 outdoors. Sorry for rubbish photo.

image22250.jpg

Sweet hope your day was a great one:thumb:

Hello J!

Day was great, loads of sun, so planted up my hanging baskets. Planted Coriander, tarragon, Thai basil, parsley, Habanero, tomatoe, marigold, sweet pea, foxglove, sunflower, corn and bell pepper seeds. Took clones off the fuchsias that survived the winter

So a gardening day :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom