Beemerbill's Indoor/Outdoor Multible Strains Grow Journal

I have one outdoor plant, 5 foot tall and about 2-2 1/2 weeks into flowering,it's starting to get fairly cold at night, well have lows in the high 30s/low 40s and highs in the 60/s-70s next week. And I was wondering if it would be bad for my plant to bring it inside to finish flowering once it gets too cold..any information would be appreciated.

I have one outdoor plant, 5 foot tall and about 2-2 1/2 weeks into flowering,it's starting to get fairly cold at night, well have lows in the high 30s/low 40s and highs in the 60/s-70s next week. And I was wondering if it would be bad for my plant to bring it inside to finish flowering once it gets too cold..any information would be appreciated.
I leave my plants outside until we get 2 frosts I live in southern Ontario Canada I have some pictures of my plants at link below I'm getting cold nights here too but I am going to leave my plants outside I am experiencing really cold temps at night. I have had plants go to mid or late October it depends on strain if they can handle the cold. I'm not worried about my plants they are pretty tough.

beemer,
Good weed morning on this Munchday morning. May a good week befall you and mrs. b. Ladies full of bud`s that are too tall ? Damn, must be a nice problem to have. I`m sure you will come up with a solution.

Happy Munchday back at you YR. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the 2 left outside. I will deal with them as it comes. :thanks:

hi beemer...yep bugs and mold suck. I sprayed mine with neem a few weeks back for the bugs, but I will not use it any more. I have read that it can make buds taste bad if used to late. try vinegar and water for the mold. 10/1 . I used it last year and did great job. Thank God I have had none this year. the lady bugs are doing a good job on the bugs, but they slow down a lot when it gets cold. I still have a few thousand left. the color has come back good ,so I think they are under control . What happened to the rest of the garden? I don't see any veggies.

Good weed to ya bozzo. I'm going crazy with these dam mites. Hoping I can get them under control so I can concentrate on keeping the mold in check. I have 3 fans going and I'm spraying with all kinds of natural fungicides. I'm about ready to buy a dehumidifier for the greenhouse. I will try the vinegar and water also. the only thing as far as veggies go left in the greenhouse are the tomato's. Happy Munchday my greenhouse friend. :high-five:

Good Munchday to ya Brotha Bee :thumb:

Happy Munchday Brotha cronic. :circle-of-love:

I have just looked at your whole journal to date those ladies look healthy. I hope your harvest goes well.

:welcome: sean and thanks for the nice words. Pull up a chair and stay awhile.

:welcome: 1stgrow If you don't get a lot of rain that will beat it down I wouldn't do anything. The ones I had outside last year I built a cold frame around one of them, because we get a lot of rain out here. I had ice on the plastic a couple of times and it didn't faze her. BUT if you have the light I don't think it would hurt the plant to bad if you copy the light schedule of mother nature. I would use the diminishing light schedule. You can find about it in my signature under Gas Lamp routine Pull up a chair and put your 2 cents worth in.

leave them outside..get some purple in them..Bee..the only other solution for tall plants... in flower..cut them in half..send me the top part :cheesygrinsmiley:..i had plants outside and it frosted..didn't hurt the plants...focus

Oh yes they do turn purple. Happy Munchday miwa. Stick you nose into the wind and when you smell the top of my plant tell me and I will chop and cure it. :laughtwo::cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm in nevada.....so rain is not a problem lol only issue is wind. It gets extremely windy around here but she is strong and takes it fairly well and I use some support when it gets real bad. It has been a very warm year so far because usually we have had a freeze before sept 1st so that has been good for the plant.. And does any one have any idea how to tell what kind of plant it is? So I have an idea for how long it needs to flower...I got the seeds from a friend and he said they were femonized or somethin.

image4208.jpg
image4207.jpg

Here are a couple pictures...comments?

I'm in nevada.....so rain is not a problem lol only issue is wind. It gets extremely windy around here but she is strong and takes it fairly well and I use some support when it gets real bad. It has been a very warm year so far because usually we have had a freeze before sept 1st so that has been good for the plant.. And does any one have any idea how to tell what kind of plant it is? So I have an idea for how long it needs to flower...I got the seeds from a friend and he said they were femonized or somethin.

1stgrow you must live in the mountains to have freezing earlier than now. As far as what kind of seeds you germed that is hard to almost impossible to find out. But if your friend knew that the seed were femimized, seeds that will be a female plant, he should be able to help you out. Good luck on that one.

I seem to be having quite a few leaves turning yellow since it started flowering...what might tht be from?

do you have a bloom or flowering fertilizer? Also you may want to add a tablespoon of black strap molasses per gallon of water.

1stgrow that is looking just fine. Nice looking girl. :bravo: I wouldn't worry about it to much.

I have bud blood. I used it for a few waterings..should I continue to use it? And I live kind of at the base of the sierra mountains. And I've seen snow before September 1st here before, this year it has stayed warmer than usual late into the year.

Still Munchday Here but im guessing its already tokerday there so
Happy Tokerday Brother Bee :thumb:

Thanks BEE & Mrs BEE
They are going to do some tests, an then I will hope fully finally no I have been having tum trouble for a long tme but the last month or more it,s go worse an worse. I no I say it a lot but a mainly Indica herb leaf tea or pure bud when I can really works for me . I have been looking at the medi caps you make for Mrs b I reckon would help no end so the cbd crew will be on my knew years grow list:circle-of-love:

the vinegar and water lowers the ph on the leaf to where mold can not live. Works well but have to reapply every few days. cheaper than all the rest.

Back
Top Bottom