Been Trying To Grow For Years - 2021 Was My First Harvest: On To Grow #2

Well hello lol and thank you. To be honest I'm still little sad about defoliating :/ but atleast I got some more clones that idk what to do with lol I really hate throwing potential plants out wish I could send people clones threw the mail for free
Omg me too.

The only area I seem to do quite well is clones. Right from bud clones to ordinary nipped defol. Hey did you know if you clone a top or a symmetrical branch, your clone will grow like a seed with perfect symmetry. I only mention it coz I found out by accident. They are so much easier to train that way.

Omg me too.

The only area I seem to do quite well is clones. Right from bud clones to ordinary nipped defol. Hey did you know if you clone a top or a symmetrical branch, your clone will grow like a seed with perfect symmetry. I only mention it coz I found out by accident. They are so much easier to train that way.
Hmm right on. I found out I like leaving one side branch on. It seems to be the main growth of my clones. Then I burry them up to that point and it seems to give them a fimmed effect.
This little Walmart hydro machine (in one of my last pics) kicks off roots without any plugs or anything within a week. Lol it's reall cool and only $50. I'm about 45 out of 50 successful and have 10 more just to see lol

Hmm right on. I found out I like leaving one side branch on. It seems to be the main growth of my clones. Then I burry them up to that point and it seems to give them a fimmed effect.
This little Walmart hydro machine (in one of my last pics) kicks off roots without any plugs or anything within a week. Lol it's reall cool and only $50. I'm about 45 out of 50 successful and have 10 more just to see lol
Oh good stuff :)

My favourite way to clone is to monstercrop. Makes me so happy when I see that first real growth. Tho that said they take fucking ages to actually lift off!

Oh good stuff :)

My favourite way to clone is to monstercrop. Makes me so happy when I see that first real growth. Tho that said they take fucking ages to actually lift off!
I did this with my gsc auto to get a couple bonsai plants lmao. It stunned the crap out of them and they stopped flowering. I put them under the mother so they would streach. Lol bad pics. I'm not good with the Camara. I took 100 of them Trying to show the "bonsai" lmao

16390864007153484544904328269423.jpg

16390864889993125799883052179749.jpg

I’m actually trying to bonsai a little monstercropped clone while having zero idea how to bonsai LOLLLLLLLL
Lol only one way to learn. I broke alot of stems so far. Here's the main big one lol. I'm trying to figure out how to get one plant to cover my 3x4 tent in a scrog. So I need to get a feel for what the plants can really take. And what better way to find out

1639086959278743400178851885661.jpg

Nice.. I saw this one guy online train his lateral branches using a stiff wire that he molded around a pencil. You just roll it on to the stem and then onto the branch and bend the wire. I think I'm gonna try that out.

I think you can easily fill a 3x4 with one plant if you're in a 10gallon pot. You'd probably be vegging for awhile but nothing wrong with that. You'd get a monster crop for sure.

Nice.. I saw this one guy online train his lateral branches using a stiff wire that he molded around a pencil. You just roll it on to the stem and then onto the branch and bend the wire. I think I'm gonna try that out.

I think you can easily fill a 3x4 with one plant if you're in a 10gallon pot. You'd probably be vegging for awhile but nothing wrong with that. You'd get a monster crop for sure.
Lol did that on the mother too bc I didnt know about the clips. But honestly I like the wire more. Just more of a pain to get it on

16390876836194295990133099903930.jpg

Thank you, doing good today, hope all is well Your end. Lol I'm still learning how to use this platform. but for sure tag along and Feel free to share any more info or opinions u may have along the way. I Will post more pics in a few days. And yes I definitely love the light. I'm glad i upgraded from the ts1000 to the fc3000
Beautiful light Beautiful girls! Don't mind if I watch?

Lol only one way to learn. I broke alot of stems so far. Here's the main big one lol. I'm trying to figure out how to get one plant to cover my 3x4 tent in a scrog. So I need to get a feel for what the plants can really take. And what better way to find out

1639086959278743400178851885661.jpg
Oh I mean a proper bonsai, like in a little oriental type pot. I want it to look like a tree.

Not for me, for my son. He has always been fascinated by them.

Oh yeah! Absolutely beautiful. Similarities are definitely there. Yours is chunkier so I'm hoping it's farther into flowering. I believe Mines on week 7 of flower. The site I got my seeds from (i49) says I'd have to drop temps to get the purple, even tho I haven't dropped temps and You can not see it in my pics. some of my buds are starting to get the purple hue like yours. i Was wondering if you dropped your temps to get that purple?

thanks brither mine seeds came from @Weed Seeds Express and I didn’t do much to bring my temps closer what I did use was purpinator witch almost all my plants showing that purple hue if not all purple look!

Injoy the pics get you some purpinator you will definitely remember me !! I think I’m entering week 9 on my lady

Back
Top Bottom