Been Trying To Grow For Years - 2021 Was My First Harvest: On To Grow #2

Hermie’s? Opinions please…

E6D452A6-5AE7-4331-AE39-04C4427FBAFC.png

BDBF8DFA-54F6-4A76-AC75-7E4A385C3A7B.jpeg
I don’t see anything to worry about and I’m a herm worrier from waaaaaaay back.

Good morning brother. In my experience and failures…Ha Ha, I have learned to let the time provided for harvest serve as a baseline only. Watch your Trichomes with a jeweler’s loop and look for the milky white color. I would pop my head in and investigate in the morning and the evening as they can change rather quickly. Stay away from amber color if possible. It’s hard to see in the pics but most look clear. Remember…the baseline time frame is based on germination to harvest without the unknown growing delays we suffer from stunted growth and so forth. Let your girls tell you when they are ready but at this close to harvest I wouldn’t set a time frame but keep your eyes on your prize!!!

The fan leaves are yellowing and curling which also indicate you are close!

Good morning brother. In my experience and failures…Ha Ha, I have learned to let the time provided for harvest serve as a baseline only. Watch your Trichomes with a jeweler’s loop and look for the milky white color. I would pop my head in and investigate in the morning and the evening as they can change rather quickly. Stay away from amber color if possible. It’s hard to see in the pics but most look clear. Remember…the baseline time frame is based on germination to harvest without the unknown growing delays we suffer from stunted growth and so forth. Let your girls tell you when they are ready but at this close to harvest I wouldn’t set a time frame but keep your eyes on your prize!!!
I use a microscope, it's fun. Those fan leaves are yellow bc my second light is a little too close lol but a couple others are just starting to do it bc of being close. There was no delay with her that's for sure. That time line is the timeline from seed to harvest. But I think I have gotten it figured out pretty good. I had one premature plant with this year's outdoor grow. I learned my lesson. Lol that one was my first actuall harvest. The one I grew with it I let grow longer and did it right, got a good harvest out of her

Good deal. I’m glad you have a lot of faith in the timeline they provide…I have learned to let the ladies do the talking and keep the given timeframe as a close approximation only. To each their own I say and you know what’s best for your crop!

As far as delays go, sometimes you won’t even notice them at all. If you can read the minds of your plants you should change your name to the Ganja Whisperer. Just trying to be funny brother!!!

Here’s a little cloning cabinet I built from an old stand-up freezer that was being tossed in the trash.

38EE7E22-AF7A-48B6-8CA4-A629393F5AA6.jpeg

8C24AEB5-4ED3-4C5D-8A54-5D54D691CD86.jpeg

3B12271E-C555-4E7F-BEA6-2C6B50A8BEB3.jpeg

43DD1FDF-5A8A-4FB2-9791-DFF676CF6C87.jpeg
Even has a fresh coat of white paint. :thumb:
Pretty sweet.

Stay safe
Bill

Good deal. I’m glad you have a lot of faith in the timeline they provide…I have learned to let the ladies do the talking and keep the given timeframe as a close approximation only. To each their own I say and you know what’s best for your crop!

As far as delays go, sometimes you won’t even notice them at all. If you can read the minds of your plants you should change your name to the Ganja Whisperer. Just trying to be funny brother!!!
Lol idk what your getting at. I never said i had faith in anything. I said that that timeline is off and shes going a little longer then the seed company's approximation.

Here’s a little cloning cabinet I built from an old stand-up freezer that was being tossed in the trash.

38EE7E22-AF7A-48B6-8CA4-A629393F5AA6.jpeg

8C24AEB5-4ED3-4C5D-8A54-5D54D691CD86.jpeg

3B12271E-C555-4E7F-BEA6-2C6B50A8BEB3.jpeg

43DD1FDF-5A8A-4FB2-9791-DFF676CF6C87.jpeg
That's pretty cool. I use a $50 Walmart aqua garden as my cloner with a box over top of it. I can only get 4 inch clones at a time but I get 16 clones at once lol works great. And I get roots in a week.

Quality over quantity I say….if you gotta smoke 3 times more there’s no sense having the quantity. I’m sure your buds will be mouthwatering followed by holy sheet I need a drink!
For sure I agree. But I also want to grow a pound on one plant eventually. Ik it's hard to look at her and be patient. I want to try some gsc

Back
Top Bottom