Been Trying To Grow For Years - 2021 Was My First Harvest: On To Grow #2

Anomalous: in the Greek vernacular, anomalous is someone that has turned gay as opposed to one that was always gay. Hermaphrodite is a greek wo

I am new as well. What do you think is/are the greatest lessons you learned that you can share with other newbies like me?

Yea I'm not new by any means, I just sucked up untill I started a tent. I have been growing one or two plants (off and on) outside for about 10 years or so lmao I just could never grow anything to last till harvest. Always had an issue from the weather,animals, people stealing them, pests, both being males. but the best advice I got was

#1 learn how the plant your growing works.
#2 take criticism and learn from it
#3 never give up, experiment, and always try to do better

I'm prolly not the one to give advice bc The first one was an issue for me for a while I never used nutes untill this year haha I have gotten alot better since I got my tent. But still have some learning to do

Exactly!

When plants give you testicles tear em off and boil em up and make hash.

(I have zero idea how to make hash btw… I’m totes guessing the boil part)
Testicles and tear should never go in the same sentence together... justsayin

Girl scout cookies auto, I'm thinking she's going to be ready by x-mas, Maybe new years. She's looking tastier everyday. Although I can't get it to show in the pictures she's Starting to get some of the purple hue in the buds from the temps dropping a little at night
IMG_20211220_114448490.jpg
IMG_20211220_145046515.jpg
IMG_20211220_144921812.jpg
IMG_20211220_144939263.jpg

I wish I had a better Camara bc I could take pictures of her all day.

Girl scout cookies auto, I'm thinking she's going to be ready by x-mas, Maybe new years. She's looking tastier everyday. Although I can't get it to show in the pictures she's Starting to get some of the purple hue in the buds from the temps dropping a little at night
IMG_20211220_114448490.jpg
IMG_20211220_145046515.jpg
IMG_20211220_144921812.jpg
IMG_20211220_144939263.jpg

I wish I had a better Camara bc I could take pictures of her all day.
Looking good brother.

I am new to this site but I will figure it out tomorrow. I keep everything documented from soil medium mix design; to PH soil and water testing. I would love to share my journals. Thanks for asking!
Awesome. I try my best to do the same but im not good at putting it on here lol and my logs suck, I'm getting better at them tho, I'd like to see yours. I do like sharing in here. I'm getting alot of good advice and feedback. I am also new to this site too but it's pretty easy as far as it goes. Let me know about your journal if u decide to start it

I have some pretty ladies just waiting for their transplantation. Trying White Widow strain on this cycle.

E4A9C9A8-3D03-4A7C-89B8-03EB6AF05363.jpeg
Good job :)

Is that you in the pic? Coz if it is, you look like the kinda dude who weighs his chicken! Lollllll

And I agree, start a journal. There’s a how to link somewhere.

Lol. I don’t weigh what I eat…I just eat healthy and lift often. Lmao.
It’s all about the chicken breast and the protein bruv.

Yeah. Me too.

(Oh this is awkward, I read that as I just eat often and lift regularly, like lift food to my mouth)

:rofl:Protein.

If you see a buff bloke you will whisper “oiiiii look at the guns on him! He defs weighs his chicken breast...”
Good to know..I thought you were implying something completely different

Back
Top Bottom