Been Trying To Grow For Years - 2021 Was My First Harvest: On To Grow #2

Crap now I think I found a hermie in the jungle. About 4 weeks into flower. So far I found this one and one more on the same plant. Everything else is 2 weeks into flower
IMG_20211217_185100595.jpg

This is the clone off my first harvest 4 weeks in flower I think may have hermied on me.
IMG_20211217_192503898.jpg

The others 2 weeks in
IMG_20211217_192516372.jpg

Should I pull them all out clean the tent and toss the hermie out, Then put the others back in and hope for the best? Or just keep going? I'm battling myself to throw it out. I can not just take it out and grow it else where. I have no where else to go with it. It was Was looking so good. Wish I noticed sooner.

Tough call but if it were me I would get rid of them or just start from seed with new cycle. I wouldn’t clone anymore off of any of the plants that could be suspect. But I wouldn’t toss it…not at this point….but that’s me. A good tent cleaning once harvested and you will be back in biz.

Tough call but if it were me I would get rid of them or just start from seed with new cycle. I wouldn’t clone anymore off of any of the plants that could be suspect. But I wouldn’t toss it…not at this point….but that’s me. A good tent cleaning once harvested and you will be back in biz.
Yea. Its the only plant that I messed with the pH of the soil, I added some stuff to lower it and went to far then I tried to raise it, and I'm not sure if that's what did it. It's hard to tell tho but it's just the one plant. I haven't pulled any clones in a while. Really debating on what to do. I've got some time into them lol

I’ve done the same thing before. Now I just buy Fox Farm and I stopped trying to alter typical soil. I do add other things like worm castings and extra Perlite when I do my final transplant in the 5-7 gallon fabric pots.
Im using the fox farm trio and foxfarm cal-mag with the g-13, the 2 ak47s, and the second clone. Im still unsure what to do. Part of me wants to finish, save the seeds for summer and make dry shift hash with the rest of the buds (but how many seeds will hermie?) And part of me want to start over now

Crap now I think I found a hermie in the jungle. About 4 weeks into flower. So far I found this one and one more on the same plant. Everything else is 2 weeks into flower
IMG_20211217_185100595.jpg

This is the clone off my first harvest 4 weeks in flower I think may have hermied on me.
IMG_20211217_192503898.jpg

The others 2 weeks in
IMG_20211217_192516372.jpg

Should I pull them all out clean the tent and toss the hermie out, Then put the others back in and hope for the best? Or just keep going? I'm battling myself to throw it out. I can not just take it out and grow it else where. I have no where else to go with it. It was Was looking so good. Wish I noticed sooner.
I’m not 100% it’s a herm.

Have you got a better pic?

When you say “pull them all out”, do you mean the flowering plants?

I’m not 100% it’s a herm.

Have you got a better pic?

When you say “pull them all out”, do you mean the flowering plants?
Im not 100% sure either that's why idk what I want to do. I didn't get a better pic for some reason I couldn't get it to focus. But I seen what looked like a seed pod so I opened and and there was a little seed, so I started looking for a herm and seen this I still have only seen one other on the same plant. I think I'm just going to go with it and see what happens at this point.

Im not 100% sure either that's why idk what I want to do. I didn't get a better pic for some reason I couldn't get it to focus. But I seen what looked like a seed pod so I opened and and there was a little seed, so I started looking for a herm and seen this I still have only seen one other on the same plant. I think I'm just going to go with it and see what happens at this point.
It looks like, omg I am so shit at terminology. It looks like a plant ovary.

Yeah I would wait and see, says me who spent my first year of growing in full herm fear! Lollll

I have read that a plant will sometimes throw one seed.

Yeah get some better pics. I’m prolly not much help as I wouldn’t know a herm if it jumped up and licked my face. Lolllingggg

It looks like, omg I am so shit at terminology. It looks like a plant ovary.

Yeah I would wait and see, says me who spent my first year of growing in full herm fear! Lollll

I have read that a plant will sometimes throw one seed.

Yeah get some better pics. I’m prolly not much help as I wouldn’t know a herm if it jumped up and licked my face. Lolllingggg
Ill try to get better pics next time I see one. I'm going to be pretty bummed out if its all seeds lol but I'm not noticing alot of the "balls" (I'm not good at terminology either) if that's what they are anyway. I'm hoping for the best at this point

Ill try to get better pics next time I see one. I'm going to be pretty bummed out if its all seeds lol but I'm not noticing alot of the "balls" (I'm not good at terminology either) if that's what they are anyway. I'm hoping for the best at this point
Look if it’s a herm, and that’s the worst thing that happens today, it’s still a good day.

You just spew out some heavy duty swear words, kick a plant pot, dust yourself off and start again.

I’m no expert, but it doesn’t sound dire yet.

I have everything crossed for you… except my eyes, I can’t type cross eyed.

Look if it’s a herm, and that’s the worst thing that happens today, it’s still a good day.

You just spew out some heavy duty swear words, kick a plant pot, dust yourself off and start again.

I’m no expert, but it doesn’t sound dire yet.

I have everything crossed for you… except my eyes, I can’t type cross eyed.

I geuss worst comes to worst I make some dry shift hash. Thanks for the encouragement lol

I’m wondering if that’s a Calyx and not a pollen pod sac. I wonder if the pistils just haven’t come out yet. There is a seed in the Calyx and the Pistils grab the pollen to fertilize the seed. I bet it’s just not done developing yet? I could be wrong as I am often..lol…but I am also a very positive thinker.

I’m wondering if that’s a Calyx and not a pollen pod sac. I wonder if the pistils just haven’t come out yet. There is a seed in the Calyx and the Pistils grab the pollen to fertilize the seed. I bet it’s just not done developing yet? I could be wrong as I am often..lol…but I am also a very positive thinker.

Hmm well I'll stay with that for now untill I see more or something. Lol I hope that's all it is

I geuss worst comes to worst I make some dry shift hash. Thanks for the encouragement lol
Exactly!

When plants give you testicles tear em off and boil em up and make hash.

(I have zero idea how to make hash btw… I’m totes guessing the boil part)

Exactly!

When plants give you testicles tear em off and boil em up and make hash.

(I have zero idea how to make hash btw… I’m totes guessing the boil part)
Lol hell yea. Actually made just made by throwing dry ice and weed in a bucket with a screen on the bottom. Then u shake it. All the hash falls out the bottom as u shake the bucket. It's really cool to watch

I had read about this happening to another person. The "expert" advise was to simply pluck off the nads and monitor to see if anymore come. In that case it was not a hermie but an anomalous sprout.

I had read about this happening to another person. The "expert" advise was to simply pluck off the nads and monitor to see if anymore come. In that case it was not a hermie but an anomalous sprout.
Thanks for the advice. I will keep hoping for the best. I did not have the chance to get in the tent yesterday. But my light will turn on here in about an hour and I can take a look

Back
Top Bottom