Been Trying To Grow For Years - 2021 Was My First Harvest: On To Grow #2

mjasmijs

Hello. I have been trying to grow for years. This year was my first sussesful outdoor harvest. But 2021 had to disappoint somehow bc I had 2 plants and only got 2 ounces after it was cured . I did get one sussesful clone and decided to buy a tent setup and seeds lol. I started a girl scout cookie auto that I'm hoping to harvest for the new year. She was growing like crazy and I knew she was going to out grow my tent no matter how much I bent her. So I moved her and started more plants in the tent.(I started them at different times) All is going good but It's getting a little out of hand. I really hate cutting stuff off (I have made about 50 or so clones and gave them away/ threw them away) but I'm thinking I have to do alot more pruning/chopping to night and toss them in the trash
In the tent There is
One Mars hydro fc3000
back: 2 Ak47 autos at 7 weeks
front left: g13 photo at 7weeks
Front middle: clone off the clone at 8 weeks
Right side: mother clone at 13 weeks switched to 12/12 on 11-14 (two weeks before the others)
Gsc auto at 11 weeks on 18/6 light cycle in another room under a Mars hydro ts1000

I like new knowledge and opinions, feel free to share yours

IMG_20211208_151823845.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-115446.png

IMG_20211208_113635009.jpg

Hello. I have been trying to grow for years. This year was my first sussesful outdoor harvest. But 2021 had to disappoint somehow bc I had 2 plants and only got 2 ounces after it was cured . I did get one sussesful clone and decided to buy a tent setup and seeds lol. I started a girl scout cookie auto that I'm hoping to harvest for the new year. She was growing like crazy and I knew she was going to out grow my tent no matter how much I bent her. So I moved her and started more plants in the tent.(I started them at different times) All is going good but It's getting a little out of hand. I really hate cutting stuff off (I have made about 50 or so clones and gave them away/ threw them away) but I'm thinking I have to do alot more pruning/chopping to night and toss them in the trash
In the tent There is
One Mars hydro fc3000
back: 2 Ak47 autos at 7 weeks
front left: g13 photo at 7weeks
Front middle: clone off the clone at 8 weeks
Right side: mother clone at 13 weeks switched to 12/12 on 11-14 (two weeks before the others)
Gsc auto at 11 weeks on 18/6 light cycle in another room under a Mars hydro ts1000

I like new knowledge and opinions, feel free to share yours

IMG_20211208_151823845.jpg

Screenshot_20211208-115446.png

IMG_20211208_113635009.jpg
Hey @mjasmijs great garden.
Hope you are well today my friend.
Hope you don't mind me tagging along. :popcorn:
You just have to love that @Mars Hydro great light isn't.
Keep up the great work.

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @mjasmijs great garden.
Hope you are well today my friend.
Hope you don't mind me tagging along. :popcorn:
You just have to love that @Mars Hydro great light isn't.
Keep up the great work.

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you, doing good today, hope all is well Your end. Lol I'm still learning how to use this platform. but for sure tag along and Feel free to share any more info or opinions u may have along the way. I Will post more pics in a few days. And yes I definitely love the light. I'm glad i upgraded from the ts1000 to the fc3000

My experience comes from failing alot! I have been trying to grow outdoors for many years but always had issues from my dogs or bugs eating them to the weather killing them. I have killed them by over watering and under watering. No matter what, it was always something. This year I actually learned about nutrients. That was one of my biggest downfalls with my first harvest. I didn't know how to use them. But I'm still learning, sooner or later I'll get a pound on a plant

My experience comes from failing alot! I have been trying to grow outdoors for many years but always had issues from my dogs or bugs eating them to the weather killing them. I have killed them by over watering and under watering. No matter what, it was always something. This year I actually learned about nutrients. That was one of my biggest downfalls with my first harvest. I didn't know how to use them. But I'm still learning, sooner or later I'll get a pound on a plant
Proper nutrients you can do a little better than a pound.
Jack Herer semi stripped and ready for harvest. ;)

Stay safe
Bill

51089E3A-2AE2-4B57-AAAB-0862C733576C.png

Proper nutrients you can do a little better than a pound.
Jack Herer semi stripped and ready for harvest. ;)

Stay safe
Bill

51089E3A-2AE2-4B57-AAAB-0862C733576C.png
That is a thing of beauty. I have for sure seen a huge difference when using them correctly. I am using the i49 nutrient line and cal/mag on the gsc and the mother clone. And the fox farm trio on the others. I'm not sure what I want to use when it comes to my next outdoor grow. I would like to use a cheaper line of nutes considering it's a longer grow

That is a thing of beauty. I have for sure seen a huge difference when using them correctly. I am using the i49 nutrient line and cal/mag on the gsc and the mother clone. And the fox farm trio on the others. I'm not sure what I want to use when it comes to my next outdoor grow. I would like to use a cheaper line of nutes considering it's a longer grow
Have you tried @GeoFlora Nutrients
They are perfect for an outdoor plant.
Easy to use inexpensive.
And fantastic for your ladies.
I wouldn’t use anything else.
They are that good.

Stay safe
Bill

Well I'm on my first grow now and just started flower. I'm halfway there.. I have no idea how much to expect though. We're in this together.. (no fistbump emoji)

Well I'm on my first grow now and just started flower. I'm halfway there.. I have no idea how much to expect though. We're in this together.. (no fistbump emoji)
Yes sir. Have to follow your grow. I'm not sure what to expect myself either. Lol I'm hoping for more bud per plant compared to my last grow that's for sure. It felt good getting a harvest but felt like a waste of time only getting an ounce per plant

I'm going to actually try and make myself defoliate these two plants today. (G13 photo left, clone#2 right) It's already starting to get hard to control the humidity. Im Planning on getting a couple more small fans in there. (Only one in there atm) I believe they are still in the transition period. It's been 12 days since flip.
Meanwhile My timing is way off with everything lol The ak47 autos are already growing buds. (3rd pic)
And the mother clone is 2 weeks ahead of everything (last pic)

IMG_20211209_082128577_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211209_082006346.jpg

IMG_20211209_081911353.jpg

IMG_20211209_081851212.jpg

Back
Top Bottom