Beginner's Log

Not bad at all 4 sum immature bud. This shit's def going to be killer. Smooth hit slow burn doesn't taste that bad and I got a good fucking buzz. And this is of the two plants that I just got through flushing I took the branch and dried it about a week ago

20220212_115752.jpg

Nice nuggys
Hell yeah honestly though I still got a good buzz from when I smoked my shit that I dried out when I click that branch. This is what my shit looks like off of those two plants it ain't already done yet but it's still packs a punch

20220212_112530.jpg

Hell yeah honestly though I still got a good buzz from when I smoked my shit that I dried out when I click that branch. This is what my shit looks like off of those two plants it ain't already done yet but it's still packs a punch

20220212_112530.jpg
We're they lose. Look loose buds. Or just broken up to smoke already. Lmao c would you tell a difference between each time Being longer on the plant than what u took off before could you tell a difference

We're they lose. Look loose buds. Or just broken up to smoke already. Lmao c would you tell a difference between each time Being longer on the plant than what u took off before could you tell a difference
Huh? Ofcourse it's cut up bud

What would I ask that? I'm more interested in par.....
It's bright bro. Bright bright. Reason they haven't stretched. Light so bright. Like being 12 inches from them but over 3 foot away. Industrial light in a small tent. Pretty much

It's bright bro. Bright bright. Reason they haven't stretched. Light so bright. Like being 12 inches from them but over 3 foot away. Industrial light in a small tent. Pretty much
And again I'm not talking about brightness that really doesn't matter with LED.

I have a par reader on my phone... It's free and pretty accurate
Lumen reader . See if I can down load one tell ya what it is. It's alot tho. I had the calculations once. Like 8 led inside one set. And have 12 sets of lights. Each one gives off like sht ton of light.

Lumen reader . See if I can down load one tell ya what it is. It's alot tho. I had the calculations once. Like 8 led inside one set. And have 12 sets of lights. Each one gives off like sht ton of light.
Bro I'm not talking lumens.....

Back
Top Bottom