Beginner's Log

Here ya go flush done everything settled getting ready to go up and feed him a gallon a piece. What a bitch to do that definitely not going to have to do that I say they'll probably bounce right back up. 64° only because I have one light on and kept it down while I worked.

20220211_223011.jpg

20220211_223007.jpg

20220211_223003.jpg

20220211_222957.jpg

20220211_222953.jpg

20220211_222947.jpg

20220211_222941.jpg

20220211_222916.jpg

20220211_222532.jpg

No harm no foul!
I hope bro I hope they spring back up and pulling up cuz a lot of them laying down to the side on Clementine to the left. If not I'll stake your motherfuckers up put a stake in there and bread tie to it or string or something

All right shed here we go brother I thank you so much. A new start so to speak I guess. So how do we go about doing this. Do I feed again next time for water or do I just give them plain water? What schedule do you recommend from here on out?
Feed them every time you water, and water them when the pots start to get light. Don't let the leaves droop. Might take longer than you're used to now that you're watering fully.

Well done on finding the scale!

Feed them every time you water, and water them when the pots start to get light. Don't let the leaves droop. Might take longer than you're used to now that you're watering fully.

Well done on finding the scale!
Good morning Oh yeah I know right brand new still in the box. Now I'll be able to weigh up my harvest too

Didn't get to look in on this morning b 4 the lights went out only because I was so damn tired and I didn't wake up until 10:30 and the lights went off at 8:00. I'd say they're probably okay probably had to do some staking somehow tonight if some of them are still falling over like they was but that could have been because of all that damn water and they was pushed up. I guess we'll see tonight

Back atcha marcus!
Really hope that fix that problem last night bro. I'd say so. I followed your measurements exactly to a T with my teaspoon measure. And you say water with nutes every time I water until harvest no break from here on out? I'm thinking the water was brown like that cuz of what Sohum has in it. But regardless all that water I pushed through it it had to clear all that shit out.

Good morning to all and a good day to all good blessings to all may all your grows go accordingly to plan
Good morning Mucker.

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom