Beginner's Log

Never really cared about humidity and sht. But basement gets little water if it rains for days and days and my plants will be in flowering about time rain sets in here during spring. Cause rains so dam much during April . So best to prepare now
One thing I've learned dust always have a plan.... We got each other to help each other so there's that

is that dry humidity right. Cause wet bulb can get relatively humidity.
Bro I don't understand what u r saying I have a hygrometer which shows temperature and humidity plain and simple that's it. I don't think there's a such thing as a dry humidity and a wet humidity it's either going to be dry or wet

My relative humidity is only 27% when I looked in there yesterday
Mine is 22 I just out gauge in there. But that dry humidity gauge. cause wet bulbs do the relitive humidity .

Mine is 22 I just out gauge in there. But that dry humidity gauge. cause wet bulbs do the relitive humidity .
I've tried humidifiers and everything that humidifier kept it around 35% but it's broke now so I can't do nothing until I can buy another about my relative humidity just have to deal with it

Bro I don't understand what u r saying I have a hygrometer which shows temperature and humidity plain and simple that's it. I don't think there's a such thing as a dry humidity and a wet humidity it's either going to be dry or wet

You have two different humidity gauges in this world. Wet bulb. And dry. To find true humidity u take both numbers and numbers between cut in half and that the real humidity.

I've tried humidifiers and everything that humidifier kept it around 35% but it's broke now so I can't do nothing until I can buy another about my relative humidity just have to deal with it
I never cared. Basement always been good place to grow. But I notice this year more and more water seeping thru

is that dry humidity right. Cause wet bulb can get relatively humidity.
A hygrometer is measuring relative humidity, which is what's being referenced in the cool chart marcus posted. Not too many folks bother with wet and dry bulb any more!

You might want to check out this info on VPD as well:

Idk. I'll do some research. On it find out what my temp gauge needs to say. On this machine I got. It's just dry gauge. I can make a wet bulb with sht I have here.and such . But take like 24 hrs to read them both.

A hygrometer is measuring relative humidity, which is what's being referenced in the cool chart marcus posted. Not too many folks bother with wet and dry bulb any more!

I knew u pop. Up. I was going to come ask ya. So this gauge I got what does it need to read this. Pic right. But that this kinda gauge right. Cause I'm old school brom I do wet bulb and sht. All them years farming

Screenshot_20220211-140931.jpg

IMG_20220211_125321.jpg

Hey Marcus,
You are flushing tonight? If i remember correctly?..lol
Are you about to harvest soon? Sorry trying to catch up buddy on the journal.
was all about until i just lowered my ppms going into chop day. Didnt noticed a difference except my yield went up. But im not against flushing either, everyone has their own groove.
Cheers

Hey Marcus,
You are flushing tonight? If i remember correctly?..lol
Are you about to harvest soon? Sorry trying to catch up buddy on the journal.
was all about until i just lowered my ppms going into chop day. Didnt noticed a difference except my yield went up. But im not against flushing either, everyone has their own groove.
Cheers
No I'm flushing to correct the problem I say they probably still got about three maybe four weeks left to go. I did the flip December the 26th

Yeah that's what I'm talking. About . We always called it wet and dry. But yeah so what do I need this gauge to say to stay in that ranges bro. This chart they posted and I'm good right

Back
Top Bottom