Beginner's Log

My temps n shit. Not really much I can do about it. 72°, 25% humidity. I have no room for a towel in there my humidifier went to shit hell it was small anyways it really didn't do that much. So I guess after the flush and shit and I get everything situated I'm just going to lay a few bowls of water in there and see if that helps

20220211_074839.jpg
Marcus, I've been reading along and it looks like shed has the situation well under control. I grew in soil for about 25 years without pH'ing the water and mother nature pretty much had it figured out. Of course we can always try to make things better. When I started growing "hydro" I tried to control everything down to the smallest degree, and got very frustrated. Since you are already raising your plants for the flush you might consider leaving them raised above the drain pan and leaving some water in that pan. It can raise your humidity. You can also adjust yuour exhaust fan speed to help with this (if it doesn't effect your temperature too much).

Marcus, I've been reading along and it looks like shed has the situation well under control. I grew in soil for about 25 years without pH'ing the water and mother nature pretty much had it figured out. Of course we can always try to make things better. When I started growing "hydro" I tried to control everything down to the smallest degree, and got very frustrated. Since you are already raising your plants for the flush you might consider leaving them raised above the drain pan and leaving some water in that pan. It can raise your humidity. You can also adjust yuour exhaust fan speed to help with this (if it doesn't effect your temperature too much).
Sounds like a plan. As far as the fan goes I never noticed no switch on it just plug it in and it just runs 195 cm. When I flush tonight I will see if it's got a switch on it. I'm waiting on my tax money soon as it gets here I'm getting all new of that shit anyways new fan another charcoal filter.

Plants are looking good and you might have saved yourself a bit of pain by underwatering them so far!
But honestly bro what was it that I did wrong to begin with to make this shit happen?
I'm seeing the same shit you are. Most folks would love to have plants like that. :)
Since you are already raising your plants for the flush you might consider leaving them raised above the drain pan and leaving some water in that pan. It can raise your humidity.
Good idea!

What's up dust? See you know when you get it when you feel shit and I felt it bro and I think we called it early and I think this is what it is I trust in these people.
Lmao. Good deal.. bro.

Plants are looking good and you might have saved yourself a bit of pain by underwatering them so far!

I'm seeing the same shit you are. Most folks would love to have plants like that. :)

Good idea!
I installed three of these, two on my grow cabinet exhaust fans and one for my drying box. They are not very expensive and I got them on Amazon. I was able to maintain 82-85 deg at 50 -60% RH (lights on) during veg (I supplement CO2) and during flower I am maintaining 78-81 at 40% RH. (lights on)

iPower 2-pack Exhaust Fan Variable Speed Adjuster For Duct Inline Fan Vent Blower HVAC Speed Controller, 350W​

Good morning y'all here's some fresh good morning pics right before their lights go out looks like they're still loving life anyways besides the shitty fucking color. And yet again they're starting to get fatter more and more of them starting to lean over...

20220211_073210.jpg

20220211_073158.jpg

20220211_073154.jpg

20220211_073141.jpg

20220211_073136.jpg

20220211_073132.jpg

20220211_073126.jpg
Starting to look like glitter candy on a stick.

Lol thanx.. what up dust? What you got going on today? I'm in for a big night bro that's going to be hell with that damn scrog and lifting them up to flush
I went got me some dirt. For babies to transplant and humidity gauge that have no idea what humidity supposed to be. Got do some research on that or have some kind person here tell me. Lmao.
But take note. I need wet and dry humidity numbers. Not just dry. And I'll explain. That.. humidity wet gauge says one thing and dry gauge say another u take both numbers and difference in middle is real humidity. And I need both.

I went got me some dirt. For babies to transplant and humidity gauge that have no idea what humidity supposed to be. Got do some research on that or have some kind person here tell me. Lmao.
But take note. I need wet and dry humidity numbers. Not just dry. And I'll explain. That.. humidity wet gauge says one thing and dry gauge say another u take both numbers and difference in middle is real humidity. And I need both.
Hell yeah brother

Here you go dust

RH.png

Hell yeah brother
Never really cared about humidity and sht. But basement gets little water if it rains for days and days and my plants will be in flowering about time rain sets in here during spring. Cause rains so dam much during April . So best to prepare now

Back
Top Bottom