Beginning To Understand Her

Had some time to take some pictures. Here is a series of under the canopy shots. :peace:
DSCF0816.JPG
DSCF0815.JPG
DSCF08141.JPG
DSCF08133.JPG
DSCF08122.JPG
DSCF08111.JPG
DSCF08102.JPG
DSCF000636.JPG
DSCF000342.JPG
DSCF000249.JPG
:adore::adore::loopy::morenutes::cheesygrinsmiley:

sucks man... put a sign up "there is nothing in this garden worth dying for"

Sooooo, after winning three contests this year, my paramour/Shamanka, has warned me not to enter any more contests. Apparently I have been asking a lot of the universe lately (and getting what I ask for). I will meditate on that for a while , hmm

Please give me the secret or let me rub your belly like Budda, if the paramour doesn't mind. I could use some of getting what I want..Because it seems to me in one area of my life is like freaking Murphy's Law...I believe in karma and all that so either someone is working against me or I am being punished for a previous life.

Please give me the secret or let me rub your belly like Budda, if the paramour doesn't mind. I could use some of getting what I want..Because it seems to me in one area of my life is like freaking Murphy's Law...I believe in karma and all that so either someone is working against me or I am being punished for a previous life.

I believe , I see, It Occurs. It is will, good and pure, not of self, but of all in all, one within and without. I use visualization, and take steps to make something happen, mostly just the first few steps, and then let the "universal will" work out the rest of the details. When I do get back to the desire, will has put me right where i need to be with what ,and whom i need to do it. This takes time and faith.

I lost a friend yesterday morning. Andrew Goodwin , "The Professor of Pop", he and I were writing music for release later this year. He was found unconscious in his apartment that was burning down around him, he did not survive. I keep telling myself there was nothing I could have done. I was at home asleep, music and good times running through my mind. The music we recorded, his collection of irreplaceable albums, his instruments, his books, his life, gone. I feel obligated to re record everything, I never forget a piece I write or help write. However I am wondering if the music we wrote was meant for the rest of the world or, just us, for that time, in that place of joy and unity.

I lost a friend yesterday morning. Andrew Goodwin , "The Professor of Pop", he and I were writing music for release later this year. He was found unconscious in his apartment that was burning down around him, he did not survive. I keep telling myself there was nothing I could have done. I was at home asleep, music and good times running through my mind. The music we recorded, his collection of irreplaceable albums, his instruments, his books, his life, gone. I feel obligated to re record everything, I never forget a piece I write or help write. However I am wondering if the music we wrote was meant for the rest of the world or, just us, for that time, in that place of joy and unity.

Serious bummer.... you of all folks know how this works, he has put himself in motion through you my friend, you are honored and have to listen for his wishes.

:peace:

My students have proven to be excellent gardeners. Yesterday we pulled together and harvested the storm damaged plants. Since then they have been hard at work trimming. One showed me a cola she had done, it was perfect. I just showed them how and explained it. It took her 15 minutes, but it was perfect. Both have the talent, and are getting faster and judging initial cuts better. I am proud. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom