Bell Syphon - Flood And Drain System

Just designed and printed some parts to keep tent from sucking in and some hooks for the scrog net, works well STL files available for free to download in my other signature .
:passitleft:

20230830_191338.jpg

Na its actually an old dirt road that is no longer used and they have put an old timers tailings on the road as road base and I've worked this out , I've pulled over a troy ounce from this spot.
The spot isn't known for gold so no one but me knows about it and the road is long so hopefully more to come.
Where are you searching, around dry river beds and such perhaps?

Im amazed at the size of this 3-4 week old seedling thats currently in a 20ltr SIP 2 weeks ago it was in a solo cup but grew a tap root out the bottom of the cup that was 6 inches long so I up potted "her" to the 20ltr and its massive so far

5 little baby beans , these little buggers were from a season or 2 ago they have been sitting on a dried out rockwool block on the windowsill classed as duds .
I threw them into a glass of water (8 all up) and forgot about them for 5 days and they sprung tails 😳
9/8/23

9/8/23

Here's where they started
It's truly amazing!
Im kinda shocked.
@Azimuth 🍻 the SIP

That's some fast growth from that rando in the SIP! Early transplant seems to be the ticket.
Yea it was the same physical size as the other solo cup seedlings except for the extra long tap root and now its 3 times the size of the others

I received the @Mars Hydro UR45 IR&UV light bars from the Mars 14th Anniversary competition :Namaste::Namaste:.
Its a nice looking bit of kit a little too long for my 3ft x 3ft tent but I was planning on getting another tent a little bigger and running 2 tents in the future 😊 .
I have the light strips fitted on an angle for now to give them a test run and have a play with them .
:dreamy:
:dreamy:
Thankyou Mars Hydro for making quality grow products and sponsoring this fine group and thankyou for my prize.
:woohoo::goof:
20230905_143813.jpg

Back
Top Bottom