Best budget LED? So many to choose from!

Follow my journal dude " Winter garden rescue" watch the 600wnin action. Remember the lady is in a 56L root nurse . She a good light for the money. I'm planning on putting another 600 over her. I counted over 30 tops lol
420-magazine-mobile268930539.jpg

I need a scrog. Goto real soon.

Your showing off now lol .

How big is that pot????

Mine is in 56L want a grow off???? Hahaha na good job dude. How long you been growing????

He showing off lol na it's stunning. Love the plant now more than the smoking hahaha

As far as getting even coverage with one powerful light as opposed to several smaller ones, could you not just move the light to a new position every day? I don't know about everyone else but I'm in my tent on a daily basis anyway and it only takes a few seconds to move the light (in this case a brand new HLG 260 Watt Quantum XW!!! Oh Baby!!!!) into it's new location.

As far as getting even coverage with one powerful light as opposed to several smaller ones, could you not just move the light to a new position every day? I don't know about everyone else but I'm in my tent on a daily basis anyway and it only takes a few seconds to move the light (in this case a brand new HLG 260 Watt Quantum XW!!! Oh Baby!!!!) into it's new location.
Yup. You can definitely move your lights around. My first grow I had 3 Platinums. 2 P300s and a P4. I made a special hanger that could spin and had multiple eye hooks for different locations. It worked great. I welded it out of bent header tubing.
03e411e771ed13ba8b0f2369a47ca7f4.jpg
a6719554c180fc12d8d615ddb0ddd60d.jpg
6f2043362a8bc4d269ff9e84651a072c.jpg

I do like multiple lights though. I read an article on this. It stated that light coming in from an angle or an "off axis light source" is the best way to light the plants interior. Light will pass right through a leaf and light the stuff underneath, but light coming in at a fairly steep angle where it's still fairly strong, gets the little stuff inside going enough to get to the canopy where direct lighting takes over. This really helps your top count I guess.

I've never lost my lust for lots O lights I guess... I'm using 2 Black Dogs and a CMH. I'm presently growing two plants with this rig
2034e711f92882a51218b1a3b26eb922.jpg
3e92ca98b4fc7d738ad5d2a228d41b99.jpg

I do like multiple lights though. I read an article on this. It stated that light coming in from an angle or an "off axis light source" is the best way to light the plants interior. Light will pass right through a leaf and light the stuff underneath, but light coming in at a fairly steep angle where it's still fairly strong, gets the little stuff inside going enough to get to the canopy where direct lighting takes over. This really helps your top count I guess.

I've never lost my lust for lots O lights I guess... I'm using 2 Black Dogs and a CMH. I'm presently growing two plants with this rig
2034e711f92882a51218b1a3b26eb922.jpg
3e92ca98b4fc7d738ad5d2a228d41b99.jpg
What a waste. I've never grown so little with so much. The people who have read my Lemon Skunk thread will probably vouch for the comedy and calamity involved with this grow.

But there's also something to be said about growing more out of less I guess. These 2 will definitely fill my foot print. More plants would just be MORE at a certain point.

What a waste. I've never grown so little with so much. The people who have read my Lemon Skunk thread will probably vouch for the comedy and calamity involved with this grow.

But there's also something to be said about growing more out of less I guess. These 2 will definitely fill my foot print. More plants would just be MORE at a certain point.
I'm sure it said budget!!!??? Hahaha them blackdogs are like £1000??? Each

Back
Top Bottom