Best budget LED? So many to choose from!

which model of Spectrum King did you buy?:cheer:
The 400+. It's a cool design, bright, a white light, which doesn't matter to me. But for some reason my plants never found second gear. To be fair I have absolutely no scientific evidence that these lights suck. But they just didn't work for me.

I will say that their customer service does suck though.

cant tell u what is the best, but i can tell u that i bought '3' vipar 300w for my 3.5x4ft tent n i thought they sucked... gave them to a buddy ... imo they were a waste of $$$

I bought 2 meizhi 900s (.50 a watt)i like them. Yet would have gone with the maxsisun 1440 (.66 a watt) if i had a lit more $. There's one par test i could find on them and it blows away others in that price range. Granted the par test was on their dimmable version but i'm sure they use the same diodes. Also the 1440 has more red then the dimmable so better for bloom.

cant tell u what is the best, but i can tell u that i bought '3' vipar 300w for my 3.5x4ft tent n i thought they sucked... gave them to a buddy ... imo they were a waste of $$$

According to Amazon
Viparspectra 300 watt. Perfect for 1.5x1.5ft flowering coverage at 18" Height

So. You have a 3.5x4ft tent. 3.5 times 4 = 14 square feet to cover.

Viparspectra 300 watt covers 1.5 times 1.5 ft. 1.5 times 1.5 = 2.25 square feet times 3 of them = 6.75 square fee plus cross lighting. Not enough.

Yea man I agree with you . For the money these lights are amazing. I paid £98 for my 600w

According to Amazon
Viparspectra 300 watt. Perfect for 1.5x1.5ft flowering coverage at 18" Height

So. You have a 3.5x4ft tent. 3.5 times 4 = 14 square feet to cover.

Viparspectra 300 watt covers 1.5 times 1.5 ft. 1.5 times 1.5 = 2.25 square feet times 3 of them = 6.75 square fee plus cross lighting. Not enough.

ahh i see... i was figuring if one is good for a 1.5x1.5 area, 3 would be enough coverage for my 3.5x4- guess i was way off... by 50+ %... i gave them to a buddy who thinks they work better in his small veg room then the 4ft 8bulb fluor he has been using... i've moved on to a 315 cmh- here too i think one will not be enough light, so will be ordering a 2nd- and at 190bucks per unit, they r more eco then even the cheap leds..i have a 1000w switchable mh/hps, but they give off way tooo much heat in a small tent....

ahh i see... i was figuring if one is good for a 1.5x1.5 area, 3 would be enough coverage for my 3.5x4- guess i was way off... by 50+ %... i gave them to a buddy who thinks they work better in his small veg room then the 4ft 8bulb fluor he has been using... i've moved on to a 315 cmh- here too i think one will not be enough light, so will be ordering a 2nd- and at 190bucks per unit, they r more eco then even the cheap leds..i have a 1000w switchable mh/hps, but they give off way tooo much heat in a small tent....
If it's advertised on Amazon to be only effective at 1.5x1.5' I wonder how good it really is. This realm of grow lights resides at the corner of BS and outright lies. You're on the right track. Get the info from someone using the light. Don't believe a word from the manufacturer

I'm looking for an LED light in the 500 watt range and was wondering if anyone could recommend something. I see the prices range from $50 to $1000! I'm looking for something low cost to compliment my Mars Hydro 600 for a 4x4 grow room.. Thanks..

Thanks for supporting Mars lights. May I know how your Mars light works recently?

Last post 2 days ago . Let's see how my £98 light is doing??
420-magazine-mobile1007190011.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1765657212.jpg
. Mmmmmm good I think????

Maizhi 600w

Dude I found my lady lol. IV had to do this fast and cheap but WOW they are all auto???

Your American yes???

What strain is that??? It's beautiful

Back
Top Bottom