Best seeds for price & quality

datfatboi

i've only used royal queen seeds, i'd like to try some other seed banks,

found this 2 websites: zambeza and seed-city, are they any good? the prices are really affordable

I've used quite a lot of vendors however I'm finding that the US seed breeders are much better in terms of genetics, flavours and plant structure.

Tried Royal Queen however I find they have far to many phenols for my liking and I've had countless amounts hermie on me due to no fault of my own.

Try Sweet Seeds they are a sponsor and I'm currently growing some of there f1s in which every pheno is the same height, same structure and same node growth which is absolutely fantastic for my first time using this breeder.

Try in-house genetics range, there expensive but trust me there worth every penny with most having the most delicious of flavours.

Sensi seeds is another great seedbank but do research way before buying thats for sure, plenty of healthy feedback here from members will help you in the long run.

I've used quite a lot of vendors however I'm finding that the US seed breeders are much better in terms of genetics, flavours and plant structure.

Tried Royal Queen however I find they have far to many phenols for my liking and I've had countless amounts hermie on me due to no fault of my own.

Try Sweet Seeds they are a sponsor and I'm currently growing some of there f1s in which every pheno is the same height, same structure and same node growth which is absolutely fantastic for my first time using this breeder.

Try in-house genetics range, there expensive but trust me there worth every penny with most having the most delicious of flavours.

Sensi seeds is another great seedbank but do research way before buying thats for sure, plenty of healthy feedback here from members will help you in the long run.
totally agree on the hermie from royal queen! had the same experience.

I think what you wrote is „Zambeza“ what you meant I think is Zamnesia.?. If so, I have used them and they have fast delivery, a good Price and they are in the Netherlands, so still EU. Every seed package comes with a „free seed“ that is nice to get 200g for free just for ordering well 200 so far I have 2 more free seeds.

I have been through the seed wringer and come out the other side. Here's the landscape I see. European and Canadian Seed Banks are better established. However, you will pay in advance, have no option to ever get a refund and you deal with customs, payment issues and fees, extra shipping costs and delays, "we lost it and you have no recourse" etc. I have one order from Canada I've been waiting on since March!

Then I came across one of the 420 Sponsors Homegrown Cannabis. They are located in San Diego County, They had a fantastic selection of auto's feminized and regular's, BOGO's etc. I paid using Venmo and they noted receipt of payment and shipped three days later. I had high quality seeds at a great price ($6/each bought on BOGO), in about 10 days from my order date. Contrast that with the other seed vendors and you can see why I will NEVER buy anywhere else.

:Namaste:

Dray has a good point. You should buy in your „country“ if you live in USA you should not order from Europe I.E. Zamnesia. But if you do live in Europe they are really good and reliable.

Grumbling grumpy 😡 must be nice to have the opportunity to buy incountry or not . It's expensive pot luck to downunder aus . As of yet there is not a lot of USA suplyers that send this way maybe in times to come.

Back
Top Bottom