BESTVA LED Grow Light Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. I checked Out your lights on the website you cited and they don’t look anything like the picture that you show here in the forum in your original post. I was also looking for a PPFD chart that does not seem to be provided for your lights. I am looking to upgrade the two lights that I am currently running in my 3 x 3 x 6 grow tent, but without a PPFD chart I will be hesitant to choose your product. Maybe you can provide that chart here in this thread?
Hello ,sir ,i have send you the instruction

QQ截图20210317105149.png

Thanks , I took a look and I still don’t see a PPFD chart that shows the numbers at a certain number of inches from your canopy. And I didn’t like the uneven coverage . I have a 3x3x6 tent so I’m expecting a light that covers that particular area, not a 2x3 or 2x4, etc., cause then I’m not able to get even light coverage for all corners of my tent. I’m leaning towards Hydro Mars light I saw. I’ll probably go with that.

QQ截图20210317105149.png

@GrowTina I sent an email out yesterday morning when you made this thread inquiring about these lights for my grow, but haven't heard back yet. Just curious if you got it as I have not heard back yet. Thanks!

That's a broad spectrum with alot different possibilities
Concidering most people seem to grow in 4x4 tents:
4x4 tent I would want a 400watt light or better with a ppfd of 1000 center and Atleast 500 in the corners. That's hung at 24". For an 18" hanging height I'd like 1500 center with around 900 in the corners.

That's a broad spectrum with alot different possibilities
Concidering most people seem to grow in 4x4 tents:
4x4 tent I would want a 400watt light or better with a ppfd of 1000 center and Atleast 500 in the corners. That's hung at 24". For an 18" hanging height I'd like 1500 center with around 900 in the corners.
that's the best PPFD for MJ to grow ,Thanks , which brand you think is better for plants grow

if you want to choose my Pro 1000W ,Now only $139.9/pc ,including shipping fee ,takes about 3-5 days to delivery ,if you are interested

20210329_225938.jpg

Getting my tent dialed in and felt like getting a style shot. These are the UV glasses that come with the light. I need to get used to putting them on when I'm working in there.

I have a couple things I would like to share with @GrowTina and anyone else considering these lights. I have a bit of a gripe actually with the dimmer dial. There is an issue in the dial on the lowest setting. Where it turns off and on actually. The lowest power setting is not aligned with the lowest dial placement. A bit difficult to explain. A video may be better. I will try and get that done tomorrow. I have never posted a video on this forum.

I am not certain if this offset is a manufacturer defect or a designed component. When the light turns off it is at the second major indicator. Speaking of indicators...why is there only 9? Then three minor indicators in between each major, except for the last two?! What is up with that?

Is it supposed to be 0% to 100% ? If so, then each indicator is some weird number.

20210329_230130.jpg

The 100% power setting is set correctly though. I tried my best to get directly above it.
20210329_230117.jpg

The Bestva is on the right side. It is lower than I want because of the way the hangers are secured. I'll be making modifications to them so I can get the light as high as possible.
20210330_013851.jpg

I really like the hangers though and how secure they are. The large section slides in and then you rotate it into the thin column and tighten the knob. It makes it nearly impossible for it to come loose.
20210329_214821.jpg
20210329_215731.jpg

This is way too low in my opinion. I want to maximize the height of my tent and much as possible. I'll be running this light for the sponsored GSC grow. I don't have a journal setup for it yet though. Since the seeds are sponsored and this light is sponsored, it seems like a good opportunity to showcase this light for the next few months.

20210329_215525.jpg

That's all I have to share right now. I'm wiped out...Peace

@BakedARea if you had a tbar or something to go across the top of your tent there you could get it up higher. Most of your limitation is due to the angle on the rope hangers I believe. That and you have to allow room for the ratchet.

@GrowTina could you specify in your posts that the free shipping and delivery in 3 to 5 days is for US residents only. This is very misleading for the people that aren't aware your warehouses are in the US and China.
Extra shipping, duty and delivery times will apply to anyone outside of those countries correct? At least that's how it was for the amazon test deal.

**edit**
So if you buy directly from their website the shipping shows as free. But if you purchase from Amazon outside of the US there is shipping charges.
But, if you buy from the website, would it come from China instead? Leading to delivery still not being 3 to 5 days for other countries. Just looking for clarification for everyone here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom