Better start somewhere

Selfmeduk

hello everyone,

just popping my head in to say hello,
new to growing
all tips are welcome I have a few other post about my fist grow with photos, was updated yesterday.

Hey
My names Joey I've been growing for almost ten years
Best tip I can give you is to use light soil (lotsa peat & sand) and not to over water
But remember when it's hot outside or your lights are either close or emit a lot of heat the water evaporates as well

Hey joey, our first grow we have start in coco. ( as advised) this was a phone taken yesterday
420-magazine-mobile57441536.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1975897381.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1226038179.jpg

Yeah I don't know what they are off the top of head, and we have been testing the ph before watering and also the run off as well.
She is a lot more yellow today, and leafs pointing down . this anything to worry about

So we have added more nutrients, I have a feeling with the yellow and twisted leafs I need to be adding more?
420-magazine-mobile147489383.jpg
420-magazine-mobile166378612.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1093468709.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1228057710.jpg

Hey Selfmeduk! :welcome: New to the forums here as well- saying what up back at ya!
Check out my intro here: Hello! Stoked to have found such an awesome community!
:yummy:

Looking at your photos; it is some sort of deficiency- most likely nitrogen. Symptoms of Nitrogen deficiency include; red stems, small growth, pale appearance to the plant, and a rapid yellowing of the lower leaves that spreads up the plant. To remedy this, add a organic fertilizer containing nitrogen and monitor.

Back
Top Bottom