Big buds? First time grower

Madic12

420 Member
Hi, first time grower. Are these leafs to small for creating bigger buds?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi, first time grower. Are these leafs to small for creating bigger buds?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Hey @Madic12 hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Fantastic garden my friend, looks nice and healthy like @013 said.
I'm not a proponent of defol.
Underneath the light line fine but I wouldn't touch another leaf on her.
You still have a decent amount to make it to harvest.
What do you have? 4 weeks left?
I'm always around if you need a hand with anything but you got this.:thumb:
Happy growing Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

Great job M12
You got a while to go so yes, those remaining leaves will be sufficient for bud swell
Without knowing the strain impossible to guess yield, but without doubt a few more green fans would have helped a lot
They do look like they are running out of steam early - are you still feeding some N + PK?

Okey thanks, yes I am feeding them advanced nutriens ph perfect. The strain is big bud and bad azz kush
Keep feeding them because they have a while to go, esp the Big Bud
A root tonic about now can be very beneficial for a boost - K, CaMg, enzyme, kelp etc
Any PK bloom booster? Should generally be applied somewhere between week 3 and week 5 of flower
They are looking good tho so you are talking about maximizing yield with nutes now

might just be me, but i see alot of bud rot, or your hairs are indicating that your WAY over feeding. whats your Humidity%?

might just be me, but i see alot of bud rot, or your hairs are indicating that your WAY over feeding. whats your Humidity%?
Bud rot? What makes you say that because I can't see the buds in enough detail to see rot
I'm not seeing overfeeding either, as there isn't any significant clawing and the new growth looks fine

JMO, those are not turning brown from age. Those pistils are tan and full. THAT is an indication feed is to heavy. They are not turning traditional "brown" which shrivel and thin out, yours are not browning in that way. Again, might just be my view of the pics, but they are clumpy,tan, and full, not brown. What is this, like week 2-3 of flower? Buds look very young, and again, shouldnt be browning right now either.

dont take it offensive bro, Im just saying what I see. Pistils brown tip to base, yours are seemingly darkening base to tip, which is #1 bud rot, #2 Root rot #3 over feeding. They look tan, not brown

5th picture bro, they all look, " Off",,, lol, I dont want to say the word, i dont want to hurt your feelings, lol, just being honest. Again, might just be your cam, or my eyes, LOL, which arent the greatest...

big earthquake coming.

maybe get a closer pic or two of a couple buds so we can have a look at the pistils.
doing a defol past wk 2 is not a good idea. i never defol past 20% of the leaves, it's always more than you think.

the key to big buds is big light. the migro cobs pull about 400w. it's not bad, but if you're in a 4 x 4 you could up the game a touch. i run 600w worth of cob in a tad over a 3 x 3 and use active dimming. my veg rig only runs 200w and change.

Back
Top Bottom