Big Daddy's 2nd Grow, Closet GrandDaddyPurp-Fem

Bigdaddy69

Hey guys, it's your favorite pimp BigDaddy.
I made a previous journal about Pineapple Kush Autos which turned out pretty good and you can check it out down below.

This time, I am back with 4 beautiful GrandDaddyPurps.
I decided to change my grow space as I had some issues with previous set up (it was too wide and not as deep as I would likeinsert that's what she said jokes here). I now have a tall closet with 2 bars running in the middle for me to hang my light and move up once they get big enough.
It is about 7 ft tall, roughly 4 X 3.
I was originally going to run 2 girls same as last time but after seeing the space, I figured I could do 4 girls with training.

I have germinated 4 GDPFs in a plate with paper towel method, and all 4 have germinated succesfully within 36 hours.
I planted them in their first pot then water slightly with little bit of root strengthner mixture.

By the way, as you can see. There are some distances from the bar to the girls.
Do you guys have any DIY tips and tricks to help adjust the height of the light?

Thank you for reading! :cool:

I am currently using a rope to get the job done but I think I will be upgrading to the chains soon
I don't know if the chains are any better than the rope and pulleys I often see.

Back
Top Bottom