Bigbudzzz420's Ethos Genetics Citral Glue LED Grow

I love it but I made the mistake of getting it too close. I slightly burned the crop. My wife caught it early and they all survived quite well. I moved it to the factory recomended height and the plants are growing really nice. I have a grow journal started the link is in my signature. Stop on by if you like.

420-magazine-mobile1962737588.jpg

420-magazine-mobile490438564.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1275884386.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1791854275.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1468959703.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1974180494.jpg

I'm thinking October 17th for a flip date .let's see how it goes first.
I'm thinking of flipping at least one of my tents right around that time also, depending on what kind of growth I get between now and then I may even flip both tents to flower. I believe our plants are close in age also. Mine are on day 16 today. Hope you get some Christmas weed lol.✌️

I'm thinking of flipping at least one of my tents right around that time also, depending on what kind of growth I get between now and then I may even flip both tents to flower. I believe our plants are close in age also. Mine are on day 16 today. Hope you get some Christmas weed lol.✌️
Same here. Group flip lol.

Veg day 14
Moved the 5 girls underneath the Cali light x1. Took the 2nd out for now until I harvest the Mephisto plants this Saturday, then I'll hang dry them in the middle tent and after that I'll hang that Cali light up in there . I'll start the Skylar white and skystomper very soon once the plants are done hang drying

I'll have another 3 harvests coming soon ! 2 in December and 1 early November

I fear that or Mephesto grow and my photos will finish at the same time. That will suck if I have to process 20-25 plants at once. I'll be one of those people I used to make fun of. Who buys a trimmer for all that cash when you can do it easy. Shit ain't so easy. .

I fear that or Mephesto grow and my photos will finish at the same time. That will suck if I have to process 20-25 plants at once. I'll be one of those people I used to make fun of. Who buys a trimmer for all that cash when you can do it easy. Shit ain't so easy. .

Sounds like you need to throw a trimming party. Have some friends over smoke,grub,trim. Goes by fast with some help.

Back
Top Bottom