Biggreenbuds outdoor grow

i hate spiders :rollit:

you and me both bro. good luck with the outdoor grow. I have been looking around for a good grow journal that was completly outdoors. looking forward to your new entries, and good luck!

^ thanks frankdatank

me and my german shepard checked on my babies today and they all seem to be doin great they have grown 4x in size .... do you think i should feed them with some miracle grow all purpose or should i just let nature do its work and just jump in if my plant starts havings problems ???? :peace:

ok so i went to check on my plants in the pots and theres nothign there i went through the dirt cuz its been like atleast a week and still nothing came up well searching through the dirt i found nothing except for in one pot there is a seedling

its kinda fucked i think the deer got them maybe ? or is there another animal that will eat this it seems as though they dug down to get them

^ you should start some indoors and then move them outside once they move past the seedling stage.

somthing ate the rest of my babies in my pots and also one of my other spots got one hole that was all dug up and shit the bag was all tore and idk if it was an animal or a person but its weird

but other thank that i have 7 goin strong so far ... im hoping to move my clone out in about a week :rollit:

pics will be up later

what do you guys think about me putting my clone outside ? i think im gonna give it another week and then go forward with this .. i want to put it in good soil though with some water crystals and baby it. :yummy:

Putting the clone outside is a great idea, i've read somewhere that you should transition yours clones to the great outdoors though. so start at like a couple hours a day then move em back into veg and add an hour each day for a few days then put them down in the dirt.

so i stumbled upon this at one of my spots. they are growing together with eatchother lol. they intertwine with eachother.

new119.jpg

new50.jpg

:smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

hi
a good way to prevent animals from eating your plants is put human or dog hair around the plant.
good luck with your grow.

Yeah if your plants are getting dug up or tore out its most likely a person and I would try to find a new spot. You know reading this makes me want to go check out some outdoor spots too... lol

Back
Top Bottom