Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

Hey Bilbo!!! Hope life is treating you wonderfully!!
Hey I have 2 questions for you!
2.....WHAT ARE THOSE????
DF3BF927-A278-4F5D-9E7E-CFE43B0676F9.jpeg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh:
Was wondering that myself lol !

The girls are looking great bilbo ! That pineapple had some
Lovely colours man ! Excited to see your video updates! I just posted my very first in my journal this evening ! They are a lot of fun and I will be doing more of them for sure !

Hope you are well my man!

HAHAHAHAHA that was pretty funny there.

Same mate. Fricking club hammer snapped on me and the head smashed me in the forearm right on the bone, the impact mark isn't bad but from my elbow to fingertips is aching and Im finding it hard to grip properly. I can but it hurts and can't grip as hard anywhere near hard as my left. Any1 know if thays bad or not? Lol

Hey Bilbo, ice that injury to keep the initial inflammation down. Do you have any canna oil? You can rub that into your injury and add a heating pad when you're done icing. Take care of that injury slowly and massage any bruising to prevent scar tissue. :cool: I only know this stuff from playing footie for so long.

Your new gals are beautiful and I wish I could have tasted that Hindu Kush. I just let my clones stay in the dark for 6 days after they were done and the aroma was completely different than when they initially had. So now I have a holding spot to try and leave them. I noticed your buds are super plump and it just reminded me. But you do know how to rope in an Indica, dayum.

I love your video's cause it's like getting to know your environment and your voice, really helps me remember details. Kinda makes you human in this virtual world.

Sooo, I just finished my Peyote Critical and it's my fav indica right now. Barney's Farm nailed this strain and it's resinous, like hang a popcorn bud from your finger for a minute, sticky resinous. Maybe you can get some the next time you smash a contest. Can't go wrong with this strain.

Feels good to be back...slowly getting used to typing...but wow, this place is huge but home...I'll just be in the background getting to know you propa. Much respect LG2:cool::circle-of-love::passitleft:

Hey Bilbo!!! Hope life is treating you wonderfully!!
Hey I have 2 questions for you!
1....What kind of smells are you getting off the grapefruit?

2.....WHAT ARE THOSE????
DF3BF927-A278-4F5D-9E7E-CFE43B0676F9.jpeg
Shes a strange one. Still getting mustard but its sweeter now. Cant wait to see what it tastes like.
Hahaaa they my adidas my daughter picked out cos they remind her of minecraft lol theyd be hard to find though i got em in a factory outlet store

HAHAHAHAHA that was pretty funny there.

Hey Bilbo, ice that injury to keep the initial inflammation down. Do you have any canna oil? You can rub that into your injury and add a heating pad when you're done icing. Take care of that injury slowly and massage any bruising to prevent scar tissue. :cool: I only know this stuff from playing footie for so long.

Your new gals are beautiful and I wish I could have tasted that Hindu Kush. I just let my clones stay in the dark for 6 days after they were done and the aroma was completely different than when they initially had. So now I have a holding spot to try and leave them. I noticed your buds are super plump and it just reminded me. But you do know how to rope in an Indica, dayum.

I love your video's cause it's like getting to know your environment and your voice, really helps me remember details. Kinda makes you human in this virtual world.

Sooo, I just finished my Peyote Critical and it's my fav indica right now. Barney's Farm nailed this strain and it's resinous, like hang a popcorn bud from your finger for a minute, sticky resinous. Maybe you can get some the next time you smash a contest. Can't go wrong with this strain.

Feels good to be back...slowly getting used to typing...but wow, this place is huge but home...I'll just be in the background getting to know you propa. Much respect LG2:cool::circle-of-love::passitleft:
Thanks LG2 im all healed up now anyway but thanks for the concern.
Ive found keeping the light at optimum height is the key to dense buds especially in the initial flower stretch. Let em stretch too much and the bud will be less dense.
I got a couple PC beans waiting in the wings as it goes. Definitely up on my list but ima be breeding with her so expect some beans when i do!!.
I feel ya with the videos and feeling more human. Definitely a more personal touch.
Glad to have you back homie. Yer its a bit much getting back into the swing of things aint it but just relax and take ya time.
Peace and blessing LG

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh:
Was wondering that myself lol !

The girls are looking great bilbo ! That pineapple had some
Lovely colours man ! Excited to see your video updates! I just posted my very first in my journal this evening ! They are a lot of fun and I will be doing more of them for sure !

Hope you are well my man!
Thanks dutch. Yer i think the cold waterings had something to do with it.. either that or genetics but im thinking the water cos the blue dream pushed out some dark colours aswell. Ill be taking pics of my blue dream harvest tonight. Half of it is now dry so she'll be getting trimmed up. Ive noticed that the buds i wet trimmed dont smell as good as the buds that have been dried leaf on. So ima leave the pineapple untrimmed until shes dry. Smells like spicy sherbert when i open up my dry box. Definitely smelliest girl so far.

Thanks dutch. Yer i think the cold waterings had something to do with it.. either that or genetics but im thinking the water cos the blue dream pushed out some dark colours aswell. Ill be taking pics of my blue dream harvest tonight. Half of it is now dry so she'll be getting trimmed up. Ive noticed that the buds i wet trimmed dont smell as good as the buds that have been dried leaf on. So ima leave the pineapple untrimmed until shes dry. Smells like spicy sherbert when i open up my dry box. Definitely smelliest girl so far.

Your cold water technique. When did you introduce cold water ? The last week or so correct? Those colours if it’s from the cold water shock really make for an eye catcher! Awesome work brother

Your cold water technique. When did you introduce cold water ? The last week or so correct? Those colours if it’s from the cold water shock really make for an eye catcher! Awesome work brother
Its not my technique i just heard about it and noticed as the weather changed my outdoor water tap was getting super cold so it clicked in my head to carry on with that water cos of what i heard. Id say it was about week 4/5 flower that it started getting colder.
Ill see if i can find a link to the cold water trick. Im sure theres a post here about it.

Thanks LG2 im all healed up now anyway but thanks for the concern.
Ive found keeping the light at optimum height is the key to dense buds especially in the initial flower stretch. Let em stretch too much and the bud will be less dense.
I got a couple PC beans waiting in the wings as it goes. Definitely up on my list but ima be breeding with her so expect some beans when i do!!.
I feel ya with the videos and feeling more human. Definitely a more personal touch.
Glad to have you back homie. Yer its a bit much getting back into the swing of things aint it but just relax and take ya time.
Peace and blessing LG

*ooops, my concept of time is slightly skewed there...hahahaha

*now how HIGH up are you lights when you're pulling in those dense buds?

*WOOHOO, I would be forever taken care of with those genetics. It's really the shiz, top on the list for sure. Couldn't have picked a better mix.

*You know I gotta say, IG is bustling and hustling, you got to get on there and meet some peeps. Your brand can take you places. All my best :) I'm chillin' in the back.

*ooops, my concept of time is slightly skewed there...hahahaha

*now how HIGH up are you lights when you're pulling in those dense buds?

*WOOHOO, I would be forever taken care of with those genetics. It's really the shiz, top on the list for sure. Couldn't have picked a better mix.

*You know I gotta say, IG is bustling and hustling, you got to get on there and meet some peeps. Your brand can take you places. All my best :) I'm chillin' in the back.
I keep em wherever is comfortable for the plant. I dont do measurements lol. I use the back of my hand or forearm (slightly more sensitive) and feel for hot spots all across the canopy. Toasty warm is perfect but if its a touch uncomfortable then click it up (if you use the click string hangers) a little until its in the sweet spot. Of course I keep an eye on them for the next couple days for any heat stress. If there is click it up a little bit.

I probably will hit up IG eventually. Still a bandit in my country though lol.

Haha sweet vid update pal! Pistils comin through and those nugs on the Brooklyn and grapefruit are awesome! Pineapple Express when’s the last of it coming down ?!
ill be taking the rest of it tommorow me thinks. Just jarred up the first chop of the blue dream so theres room in a box to dry it.

Grapefruit bud shots.
I took the five main tops and a couple of lowers. The five mains i took though reach to the bottom of the box from the top string lol.
You can see the size difference between those 5 and the rest of the blue dream harvest.
Oh and i supercropped what was left of the grapefruit to open it right up. Might have over shocked it but we will see. Not like its gonna herm or anything its getting chopped in less than a week so whatever lol
20181108_185347.jpg
20181109_000633.jpg
20181109_000713.jpg
20181109_000741.jpg

Back
Top Bottom