Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

Oioiiiiiii.
Straight in. Im dissapointed with the strip slacking. Tommorow ill be getting them all outdoors in the sunlight and #newtifying them @newty (apart from Spike and maybe Lil ammy as im trying to leave her relatively untouched)
Ive stripped the strawberry banana undercarriage well and truly. Did a bit of a strip up top aswell but not as vigorous as she is in early stages of flower still. Ill take some pics of her when i do a deeper top strip in a few days and open her up like a tin of beans.
The Cinderberry is looking good but untidy. I supercropped 2 tops to either side and one smaller one. Im strongly contemplating doing a stem split on her aswell but I think ill save it for when she goes into flower. Just incase what they say is true. Once Ive stripped the leaves ill have a better view of her bones and ill take some small branches when she recovers. Ill be following suit with all the others aswell.

Black sugar is wide as hell. Once Ive stripped those leaves she's gonna be nice and open I reckon. They'll be getting flipped not long afterwards.

Ill just throw up some pics of the ammys and do a more focused update on my cannapot thread but the poorly ones are looking better and lil ammy is just beast moding it.

Let the torture begin! Lol
iMxrbxM.jpg

Na bro 0 fucks given today. Im taking all piddly branches today and opening em right up. I want nothing but fat branches so i can end up with nothing but fat colas!
do-you-want-y135o4.jpg

Na bro 0 fucks given today. Im taking all piddly branches today and opening em right up. I want nothing but fat branches so i can end up with nothing but fat colas!
Edit:
Helll yeaaa! Fat colas all around!! Lollipop tha shizz outta her bilbo! Make sure you set up the 7angle camera to get all views ! Lol

:rofl::rofl: After a wake n bake the scissors come out ! Lol

Make sure you set up the 7angle camera to get all views ! Lol
Holy shitballs! o_O photo shoot in my shed yesterday was a pain in the ass! I'm thinking they are gonna get video updates from now on.
I hate moving them around when they get big.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom