Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

Looking great B!

Haha I ran a young mans mental health group a few years back and realized the future men of this gen are a bunch of unmotivated snowflakes...so sad really! Haha and then I meet all my daughters boyfriends (she’s 20) and realized I could easily beat any of them in an arm wrestling match #doublesad :D
We actually just had a new labourer start about a week n half ago. Roided up is beyond the word. 6'6" about 20stone (dunno what you use lol). Theres me grafting my ass off and he's on his phone on plentyoffish. Im carrying a bin full of old cement and wood and he comes to the skip with a cardboard box and a hand full of sticks. I threw a fit, told him to fix his juiced self up and graft like a man his size should... He's no longer with us lol. I didnt bury him but he just didnt turn up today and don't think he will be lol

That's actually perfect...
If he ever hurts her, you'll be able to fuck him up quick without breaking a sweat.
:thumb:
Straight up. Hey @newty if you dont want anything traced back to you all it cost is a plane ticket and the location and possible feeding times of a pig farm lol.

So far I can beat these ones up myself! :D You’d hate to see where my mind can go! I used to deal with the worst of the worst humanswise so I can fuck a guy up if needed! Lol I know I got an army across the world if I need it so thanks for the reminder B
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Naaa i got arms like golf sticks its the old man monkey strength me and @Preston9mm were talking about lol
I removed a hot tub from this dude's house today in 28 min. The bet was that I couldn't do it in under 60. LoL

Sawzall like a mofo. That bitch went out in pieces. LoL

Lool I feel ya. My misses worked at a bar and she was a better bouncer than the hired door staff. People got thrown down the stairs on a bi-monthly basis lol
Hahaha I was a bartender for 10 years too;)

I removed a hot tub from this dude's house today in 28 min. The bet was that I couldn't do it in under 60. LoL

Sawzall like a mofo. That bitch went out in pieces. LoL
Yes yes P. Choppy chop chop mother fucker.
I had to line and fill these big raised flower boxes today fuck a wheelbarrow I had a big black bin. Fill it up, drag it to the flower box, dig half out and then lift the other half and dump. Took me from 11am till 3.30 to do the 3 boxes about 2 n half tonnes of top soil lol

Hiiii Bilbo, :ciao::ciao::ciao: Nice avatar you got there. ;):hug:
I just read the last page and I was laughing instantly, ahhhh nothing like being home. I'm gonna read and get caught up for your journal. I just wanted you to know that I'm back in full effect and I can't wait to see your pics. Don't forget to post your Seedsman Genetics in our new journal mate. Talk soon, can't wait to find out what the heck you guys are chattin' about...hahahahaha So much reading to do...:nomo:

Hiiii Bilbo, :ciao::ciao::ciao: Nice avatar you got there. ;):hug:
I just read the last page and I was laughing instantly, ahhhh nothing like being home. I'm gonna read and get caught up for your journal. I just wanted you to know that I'm back in full effect and I can't wait to see your pics. Don't forget to post your Seedsman Genetics in our new journal mate. Talk soon, can't wait to find out what the heck you guys are chattin' about...hahahahaha So much reading to do...:nomo:
Lool we talking bout everything and nothing over here :p
I been slacking with the pics and posts at the minute. Been sooo busy. Been working 6 day weeks and it was My misses bday on friday so naturally Bilbo is broke as hellllll lol. Few pics coming up :p. Welcome back LG you been missed.

Lool i know i know! Emotional times. Tommorow im gonna do a couple of seperate vids. One for the strawberry banana, one for the cannapot journal and one for the rest of the love gang.
Hey Lazy! Update your Cannapot journal! Lol.
Girls are looking very lovely.
Tell your lady Happy Birthday from us!!!

I haven't started them yet. I have a tent full in mid-flower. I'm getting really itchy though.
I think I will start them about a month from now or on New year's maybe.

woa you really let them die at the end before harvest ... nice ... must be very clean smokes ... beautifull plants also ...
Meh had some PH (so naturally got flushed) and cold issues. All sorted now but they are that close to chop ive given em their last feeds. The next lot of girls wont look like that come chop time.

Hey Bilbo!!! Hope life is treating you wonderfully!!
Hey I have 2 questions for you!
1....What kind of smells are you getting off the grapefruit?

2.....WHAT ARE THOSE????
DF3BF927-A278-4F5D-9E7E-CFE43B0676F9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom