Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

So do you wait on the new pistol growth? I’ve got one that just spit out a bunch of new pistols...
Well at this point yer. I thought she woulda been finished yesterday until I saw the new white pistels popping out. When pistils are still popping out then shes still got bulking up to do!. Another thing thats made me stop is the fact that she has begun to change colour alll over which for some reason is telling me leave her a bit longer aswell, can any1 feel where im coming from with that?

Well at this point yer. I thought she woulda been finished yesterday until I saw the new white pistels popping out. When pistils are still popping out then shes still got bulking up to do!. Another thing thats made me stop is the fact that she has begun to change colour alll over which for some reason is telling me leave her a bit longer aswell, can any1 feel where im coming from with that?
100%

Sometimes they just shout at ya. "Lemme go another week"!
:passitleft:
It ain't gon' be much longer though. Can't wait for that harvest update buddy...

Hindu kush smoke report
Yooooo. I know its been a long time coming but I needed to give her a week mimimum curing. The first joints rocked me but the taste and smell wasnt quite there.
20181020_140847.jpg

Shes a frosty girl thats for sure. Definite lemon/peppery kush coming through. Them old school kush ones! I like to keep mine a little sticky in the middle when it goes to cure but she grinds like a dream regardless.
20181022_132325.jpg
Blazed me half a dooby at lunch in the autumnal shade. Feeling fresh and ready. She's energetic to begin with but shes a bit of a creeper aswell. That stone hits you after like 10 mins but can still keep moving and ticking along nicely when she hits. Not the strongest girl ive grown but the description even says 15 percent thc and id say ive hit it at the high end atleast.

good report I was wondering how that one was going to turn out she was a pretty one for sure congratulations enjoy your spoils bud!:passitleft:
Thank you sticky!. Yer i didnt wanna put a report up before giving it a nice cure. Glad i did though, she taste and smells heavenly!.

Yoooo brutha!

Check out these blunt tips I found today:
2018-10-19-13-20-42.jpg

Too bad they were all sold out... I'm in the list for noob noob when they are back in stock. LoL
:high-five:
I appreciate that pickle rick one though. That'd just look right on the end of a blunt. Noob noob looks like a ear cotton bud lol
I agree B! I need that pickle

Great video! I can’t believe how skinny the fans are on that Pinapple express:p

I agree B! I need that pickle

Great video! I can’t believe how skinny the fans are on that Pinapple express:p
They have taco'd on a fair number of them but they are suuuuuuper skinny. Im really lookong forward to this girl. Im gonna TRY and not touch any of it until its cured for a little while... dunno how well I will do though lol

Looking good in the garden bilbo
Appreciated derb!
I grew a hindu kush auto last year. After drying the bud still smelt pretty green/wet....it came to after about 40-50 days of cure....very nice. Lower on the thc, but it was some stout stone stuff for me.
Mine didn't really have that fresh smell thankfully it just wasn't that strong, it was there but NEEDED that cure. Shes there now though :p
Garden looking super Bilbo!
Thanking you PW. All thanks to the help and support from you and the rest of the fam.
Lookin marvelous in here Bilbo! Keep it up brother!
Yes yes mags! Hows the G13 coming along mate?
Big frosty colas here pal! Looking great!
Whats going on dutch? You good? Thanks for the love man!

Back
Top Bottom