Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

Thanks Preston! Much appreciated ! I’ll be trying your gummies recipe this weekend I think! Great vid!
Thanks buddy! It was a blast to make. I was fucking lit!
:ganjamon:
Haha!

I plan on doing a couple more. Peanut Butter cups in the future....
:thumb:

Stay lifted homies!
:passitleft:

When flipping from veg to flower is there a special way to do it or is it just a matter of changing lights to 12-12? Currently my lights turn on at 6am and off at midnight.

I plan on having lights on at 8am-8pm off. Should I just change turn on schedule from 6 to 8 and then just have their first flip day start with a shortened day? Or should I give them a longer dark period?
This happened by accident once for me but it seemed to kick em in the ass to flower. We had a storm which knocked out all my power and it miraculously happened just as I was flipping my girls. Lights were off for just over 24h. When they came back on though they seemed to have pushed out a fair few pistils. Usually I just flip em straight but people have used that technique on purpose with good results i believe.

Thanks buddy! It was a blast to make. I was fucking lit!
:ganjamon:
Haha!

I plan on doing a couple more. Peanut Butter cups in the future....
:thumb:

Stay lifted homies!
Oh yer shit i haven't watched that yet.... ima look for some good jelly flavours in town today if i can find some.

I like that pinky ring btw @Preston9mm Id probably have to wear it on my thumb though lol
Me and that ring have a long history.... it's been with me through some thangs!

So, I'm getting ready to knock out a few more edibles videos this week. Probably gonna try to make some PB cups today, but I'm taking requests....

If there are any edibles you are interested in, sweet or savory, hit me up. I'm sure I can put something together.

Me and that ring have a long history.... it's been with me through some thangs!

So, I'm getting ready to knock out a few more edibles videos this week. Probably gonna try to make some PB cups today, but I'm taking requests....

If there are any edibles you are interested in, sweet or savory, hit me up. I'm sure I can put something together.

Im gonna be looking at turning a yum yum recipe into edibles. Dunno if you have yum yums over there they are like twisted glazed doughnuts. But yer some kinda sweet puffy pastry is what Im suggesting. Feel free to post all your edible vids up here aswell. Half selfish reasons so i got em close by but still lol.

Im gonna be looking at turning a yum yum recipe into edibles. Dunno if you have yum yums over there they are like twisted glazed doughnuts. But yer some kinda sweet puffy pastry is what Im suggesting. Feel free to post all your edible vids up here aswell. Half selfish reasons so i got em close by but still lol.
Sounds delicious! I'm gonna do a bit of research....

I'll make sure I drop the links over here as I make new videos.
:high-five:

Sweet. What else did you have in mind?
I plan on doing a couple vids for decarbing bud, infusing oil, and making tincture, but gotta wait for my next harvest to have enough material. Those few vids are on hold...

I've got about a cup or so of oil from my last run. I'm thinking about doing PB cups, I'm gonna see if I can do these yum yums, and I might try doing a whole chicken that's been injected with canna-butter, I got a cup or so of that lying around too.

I'm not too concerned about the recipes, I know my way around a kitchen. LoL
I think I'm really just trying to challenge the limits. I'd love to try any recipe that can be tweaked into something infused.

I'm guessing after a video or two, people will throw out some requests. I'll just try to accommodate each to see what we can come up with. LoL

Hey PB cups are the shizz!
Probably gonna be the easiest of my treats yet. It's honestly just a matter of mixing a few things together and dunking in melted chocolate.

Hopefully.....
:rofl:

I plan on doing a couple vids for decarbing bud, infusing oil, and making tincture, but gotta wait for my next harvest to have enough material. Those few vids are on hold...

I've got about a cup or so of oil from my last run. I'm thinking about doing PB cups, I'm gonna see if I can do these yum yums, and I might try doing a whole chicken that's been injected with canna-butter, I got a cup or so of that lying around too.

I'm not too concerned about the recipes, I know my way around a kitchen. LoL
I think I'm really just trying to challenge the limits. I'd love to try any recipe that can be tweaked into something infused.

I'm guessing after a video or two, people will throw out some requests. I'll just try to accommodate each to see what we can come up with. LoL

Fair play. So pretty much anything you can push oil, butter etc. Into lol. That chicken sounds awesome. Ive seen some terp extracts before that are literally just terpenes no psychoactive effects or anything just purely for flavour purposes. A real earthy skunk or citrusy haze terp extract with some thyme and garlic with infused butter BOOM!

Week 5 day 4f.
Spikes stretching her legs, not quite hit flower yet shes showing but the tiiiiiniest bit. Think she might have another tuck in her with the amount shes stretched already before even hitting flower properly.

George is looking good. They have all been overfed i believe but they are all close to the end so im not worried. Ill calm down with george and ruby, maybe go water, water, feed but the 2 bigger girls will just get water from now until chop as they are pretty close especially the PE.

Ruby is one beautiful girl I must say. Those are some fuzzy gerbil wangs and they are defo bigger than the buds on the other girls but the others do have more buds if you remember I did this on purpose so Ill have to see what the weights are saying when they done. She still has a fair bit of time to go aswell id say 3 weeks max.

Bleu is actually still fattening a bit so ima say 2 weeks for her. Thanks for snapping me out of it @Penny lol. She's beginnin to stink up a bit more now, starting to get the berry whiffs out of her aswell :p.

Saul is burnt but we're less than a week away for her. She's a lil confusing because she got a few ambers here and there but still some clears aswell. Im thinking shes gone on the weekend though F it.

Suge is looking mighty. Im growing her like the grapefruit and blackberry with more arms but less lst so it will end up being less tops but longer a a lot more open so less removal of lowers required and more light penetration.

Cinderberry is hulking from out from her training. Cant even be called stalks anymore... they branches now. Im looking forward to a full indoor version of this bottle training.
I will be wrapping up this particular journal when the autos get chopped and then just going onto a perpetual journal. At which point I will figure out exactly how old they all are lol.
I will be wrapping up this particular journal when the autos get chopped and then just going onto a perpetual journal. At which point I will figure out exactly how old they all are lol.

Back
Top Bottom