Bilbo's Love Gang 2.0: Attack Of The Autoflowers

Looking great my man ! Some dam frosty ladies in there ! Going to be a good harvest for you I bet !
Here's hoping dutch. Gonna have a good stash thats for sure. Ive appreciated my auto experience thus far and learnt a lot. Once my shed is up n running ill have a constant chain of autos running with my veg girls and maybe one or 2 mothers in the shed and my big room for flowering photo beans and clones.

Looking pretty sweet in there!
wow so many A grade buds to be had ... dayum son u make me a lil jelly
Thanks boys. No need for jealousy man you been pushing out some fire. Ive pushed myself physicaly, mentally and financially to make the room and adjustments for this space and Im still not finished. Shoulda taken it slower but I am managing to pull it off. It will be worth it in the end.

Here's hoping dutch. Gonna have a good stash thats for sure. Ive appreciated my auto experience thus far and learnt a lot. Once my shed is up n running ill have a constant chain of autos running with my veg girls and maybe one or 2 mothers in the shed and my big room for flowering photo beans and clones.

That’s awesome I’m super happy your setting yourself up for some huge success! Your doing great now and I bet your shed upgrade is going to be an awesome upgrade! Already looks great!

I think autos have truly come a HUGE way in the past 5yrs. I have read so many reviews and updated strains and browsers now who are pumping out top of the line genetics on autos and are completely changing the game when it comes to looking at autos! I love autos and I will always grow a mix ! These Early Miss girls are getting bigger and really filling in my net now!
Flip day is Saturday!!
Still not sure which light schedule is best...
11/13 12/12 13/11 14/10........ any suggestions ?
03B13071-7E0C-4D48-B20A-0F88A597620D.jpeg
76AD35D4-CF7C-4F53-989F-1F95EA6578BB.jpeg

That’s awesome I’m super happy your setting yourself up for some huge success! Your doing great now and I bet your shed upgrade is going to be an awesome upgrade! Already looks great!

I think autos have truly come a HUGE way in the past 5yrs. I have read so many reviews and updated strains and browsers now who are pumping out top of the line genetics on autos and are completely changing the game when it comes to looking at autos! I love autos and I will always grow a mix ! These Early Miss girls are getting bigger and really filling in my net now!
Flip day is Saturday!!
Still not sure which light schedule is best...
11/13 12/12 13/11 14/10........ any suggestions ?
03B13071-7E0C-4D48-B20A-0F88A597620D.jpeg
76AD35D4-CF7C-4F53-989F-1F95EA6578BB.jpeg
Nice!. Personally id just go with 12/12 but thats me Ive never tried a different one so I cant speak for the benefits or disadvantages.

11/13 is good for pure Sativas, most hybrids I think I'd run 12/12.

The Early Miss I have is a cross between “BigBudxWhiteWidow”. But I’m not sure because mine wasn’t an Autoflower and there isn’t a photo version of the Early Miss!? Lol sooo I’ll go with 12/12 I’m guessing?

The Early Miss I have is a cross between “BigBudxWhiteWidow”. But I’m not sure because mine wasn’t an Autoflower and there isn’t a photo version of the Early Miss!? Lol sooo I’ll go with 12/12 I’m guessing?
Yer would be ya best bet id say mate.

Standing by for the "Thai-style" strip show on that one. She's about to pull out a big ol dong, brother.

Hahaha! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just playin'
I really hope that mofo flowers out hard. My EM was a puny little SPOG. I've been following yours quite awhile now because I wanna see what it's got.

Green days!
:passitleft:

When flipping from veg to flower is there a special way to do it or is it just a matter of changing lights to 12-12? Currently my lights turn on at 6am and off at midnight.

I plan on having lights on at 8am-8pm off. Should I just change turn on schedule from 6 to 8 and then just have their first flip day start with a shortened day? Or should I give them a longer dark period?

Standing by for the "Thai-style" strip show on that one. She's about to pull out a big ol dong, brother.

Hahaha! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just playin'
I really hope that mofo flowers out hard. My EM was a puny little SPOG. I've been following yours quite awhile now because I wanna see what it's got.

Green days!
:passitleft:

Thanks Preston! Much appreciated ! I’ll be trying your gummies recipe this weekend I think! Great vid!

Back
Top Bottom