Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

I had to pause the video because I started laughing so hard lol! Wifey asked me what and I showed her and she even cracked a chuckle lol! She says your very enthusiastic in your videos :rofl::welldone: love it bro!
I think I just love growing and love talking about my plants. It helps that I care what people here think and want to put my best foot forward aswell.

I luv it <insert Newty’s British accent>

Ok when I was a young teen girl, I was obsessed with the musical Newsies! It’s partly the reason for my nick name Newty Bahahahaha I’ve had it since then;) When I hear your voice it triggers those awesome memories of me learning every song and making up dances!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

If you could learn a song from newsies and sing it in your next video update that be rad :D

The girls look great B! “She ain’t dead yet” is exactly how I greet my remaining 3 clones as well:battingeyelashes:

I luv it <insert Newty’s British accent>

Ok when I was a young teen girl, I was obsessed with the musical Newsies! It’s partly the reason for my nick name Newty Bahahahaha I’ve had it since then;) When I hear your voice it triggers those awesome memories of me learning every song and making up dances!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

If you could learn a song from newsies and sing it in your next video update that be rad :D

The girls look great B! “She ain’t dead yet” is exactly how I greet my remaining 3 clones as well:battingeyelashes:
Lool never seen it but ill have to have a looksy. Im warning you though when I sing it can throw people into a murderous rage.

Haha yer well its a good motto to go by for clones I reckon. It makes sense anyway lol

Great video update BB, quite the spike in energy you have. Some parts it was hard to hear yah, but the most of it was very clear especially the p*nis part...hahahahaha you know what I mean. :cool:
Thank you LG2!
Loool. Yer I can get like that sometimes. Ill definitely remember to turn off the fan from now on.

Back
Top Bottom