Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

I'm in love with my Gelato x shes only 30days old and smelling oh so sweet! I'm excited to see how yours grows. Mines Grandpa's Breath x Gelato.
Ooo. Aint had any of the "breath" strains yet. When I do ill be going for the original and Bob Marleys fave, Lambs Breath... although i do prefer the name Lambs Bread. Doesn't sound as nasty lol.
I sure hope so, only 1 way to find out lol. Their just starting to show sex, looking like both fems so far!!
Always a bonus when ya just seeking fems. Im lazy though n just get fem seeds lol. I will be getting regs eventually but Ima tinker with reversing fems for pollen first.
Im toying with the idea of chucking my 4x4 up very soon just so i can get some autos on the go again aswell as more breeding space and room for mothers lol.

Grandpas breath seems like a gnarly name lol! It must be some stanky stuff come late flower lol
Yer im intrigued by mendo breath aswell. Dutch passion teamed up with tommy chong to develop some strains recently, one being mendocino skunk which looks nauuuughty!

Lovin that Cinderberry :) Really wish mine would have grown!! I’ll live vicariously through you.
:passitleft:
She is looking happy right now. Love the way she's been trained. Couple more runs with a bottle n i think ill have the technique locked down.
Dunno if I can do it the justice you would but Ill give it a swing!

Not much to report so just a quick photo update!
Day 25F Spike (strawberry nana)

Day 7F Ammy's, Suge and Cindy
Can see a liiitle frost coming on cinderberry and black sugar.

Day 4 seed GelatOG, GSCrack, CritJ
Gypsy haze has failed!. Gonna drop something else very soon.

Black Sugar Clone
hmmm. She was droopier when I saw her the other day and she seeeems to be darkening slightly... could just be me. Will keep a close eye on her.

Black Sugar Clone
hmmm. She was droopier when I saw her the other day and she seeeems to be darkening slightly... could just be me. Will keep a close eye on her.
that clone looks good the leaves are perky that's a sign of root growth is that a photo plant?

Black Sugar Clone
Looking good bruh! Keep er up!

Girls coming along nicely.
Thanks PW. They seem happy enough.
that clone looks good the leaves are perky that's a sign of root growth is that a photo plant?
Yer its off the black sugar. I took it a little into flower. Dont think it was late enough for a proper monser crop but i dont mind. If it survives then happy days either way! :D

Love your video updates!
Thank you PW. I JUST realised today though... why the fuck dont I turn my fan off when I video lol. I wanna start doing proper videos though with like editing and music and stuff, mostly just cos ive thought of soo many bangers that would go with a vid update lol. Needa get a better camera and a laptop though. Atleast a tablet with editing software.

Think you'll ever do a vid update penny?

Awesome update bilbo! That alien hand or ...”penis” looks grooooovy hahahahaha!:rofl:
All the girls are looking mighty fine big green and healthy ! Keep it up fam
Lol I knew someone would appreciate it. I actually made myself chuckle when I watched it back. I am trying not to swear in my videos and I woulda said cock but I think "penis" actually had better impact lol

Lol I knew someone would appreciate it. I actually made myself chuckle when I watched it back. I am trying not to swear in my videos and I woulda said cock but I think "penis" actually had better impact lol

I had to pause the video because I started laughing so hard lol! Wifey asked me what and I showed her and she even cracked a chuckle lol! She says your very enthusiastic in your videos :rofl::welldone: love it bro!

Back
Top Bottom