Bilbo's Love Gang 3.0: Perpetual Motion Squad! Breeding, Cloning & Bondage!

Is it weird that I can hear your voice saying your updates now? Just the way you spell some words your voice pops right up. Hello I'm weird, hahahaha o_O
100%
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I even holler back a good Ooooooooh! When I'm done reading them.
:thumb:

:rofl: yer i clocked that the other day. Gave me lil chuckle.
Hows that cheese doing ya P?
Cheese is my little bastard child.... Every time I look at the group, cheese makes me feel like a disappointed parent. LoL

I've got a few more of those beans though... I'd like to try her again to see if this run was just a fluke.
:passitleft:

Cheese is my little bastard child.... Every time I look at the group, cheese makes me feel like a disappointed parent. LoL

I've got a few more of those beans though... I'd like to try her again to see if this run was just a fluke.
Hahaa for real? I feel the same way about one of the amnesias. The quadlined one. She bugs me lol.

Hahaa for real? I feel the same way about one of the amnesias. The quadlined one. She bugs me lol.
This cheese seed was slow AF from the start, and froze up even more when I started cutting on her. I want to try another one next summer in a different medium, without topping it... and maybe even outdoor. I think this one should have just been culled as a baby, but that's just not my style. I at least want to learn something from it. Even a little bitch-ass, bastard kid can teach us something from time to time. LoL

This cheese seed was slow AF from the start, and froze up even more when I started cutting on her. I want to try another one next summer in a different medium, without topping it... and maybe even outdoor. I think this one should have just been culled as a baby, but that's just not my style. I at least want to learn something from it. Even a little bitch-ass, bastard kid can teach us something from time to time. LoL
Yer I aint the culling type unless it fails miserably. You can get lucky. Thats why Lil ammy is called Lil ammy cos she came out stunted and slow, now she's left the others in the dust. Fair enough i didnt top her and havent stripped as much but I did crush crop the main stem to let the rest of her tops catch up a bit.

I’ve been trying to get either P or B to read me books at night but alas they are too busy :D

I’m here, fashionably late but with fresh snacks!! Infused breakfast muffin anyone?? Low sugar low carb, cranberry lemon;)
#fanleafoil
E93A3ADD-2273-4651-9378-D29C65DD25AA.jpeg

I’ve been trying to get either P or B to read me books at night but alas they are too busy :D

I’m here, fashionably late but with fresh snacks!! Infused breakfast muffin anyone?? Low sugar low carb, cranberry lemon;)
#fanleafoil
E93A3ADD-2273-4651-9378-D29C65DD25AA.jpeg
Thats the kinda breakfast I need!!

Everything is going into late flower so just a waiting game now, I hate waiting! Lol
Aint it the worst. Having a perpetual should keep things interesting though. Looking at 4 week max veg. You reckon i can fill out the 2x2 by then with 4x 5gal girls?

Back
Top Bottom