Bio-Bizz Light Mix & All Mix With Worm Humus Question

HigherTheHigh

Hello all!

Im very new to soil growing and im a person that constantly worries so im hoping i get the answers i need here!

So i was looking for a soil brand to go with and iv came across this, so im thinking of using the Light mix for up to 20-40 days then transplant them into the All Mix mixed with Worm Humus as well as perlite.

So im right in thinking i wont need anything other than plain water for the first 4 weeks?, I have some Bio-Bizz Bio-Grow that i can use from then and add a little molasses.

Other than Bio-Bizz Bio-Grow and molasses i was also told that i could run seaweed extract and molasses until flowering.

How often should i water with this mix?

And my final question is will the All Mix and Worm Humus get me to flower without having to make all of these teas ect, the reason i dont have much time for making teas ect is i will be very busy with work next year and i cant promise myself i can keep up with it all but simple watering with a few extra organic ingredients i can promise to keep up with.

Thanks all!

The All-Mix really only means you can cut down on the Bio-Grow (N heavy nutes).
It might be too hot for some strains if you transplant too early, but should be fine in most cases, as long as you don't use it for seedlings/clones.

There's already some humus in the Biobizz soil mixes, and I would only recommend you use it if you're recycling your soil.

When I used Biobizz soil, I usually just went with Light-Mix with some extra perlite in it, easy :)
It's easier to control Light-Mix, than All-Mix and Bio-Grow is a relatively cheap product, so it won't matter much how much of it you need to use.
If you want to just use some Biobizz nutes for an easy/lazy approach, I recommend getting: Bio-Grow, Bio-Bloom, Alc-A-Mic and Top-Max.
The rest of the products are hardly worth the money in soil grows.
It's easy to use, just start out going with ½ of the recommended dose with every watering, and work up from there (or in some very rare cases, down).

I usually begin giving Bio-Grow and Alc-A-Mic from around 1-2 weeks after plants breaking soil.

If you live somewhere with hard water, then I highly recommend a cheap RO filter ;)

Bio-Grow is Beet molasses, so mixing in more molasses might be counter productive.

I don't have any experience with that soil you mentioned. I would think with what you are doing you should be fine for at least 80 days of veg with just water.

80 days is way longer that needed.

You didn't mention how large your VEG pots are?? If they are smallish say 1-2 gal then you will begin to see leaves dropping off say 30+ days (maybe sooner down low). This is completely normal. Dont panic.

Have you grown any plants indoors in containers??

Hello!

Sorry i never replied, iv just been going through notifications and seen that both of you had messaged so a little update.

Iv just transplanted my 3 plants into 1 20L pot and 2 11L pots, topped a few days ago at 3rd node giving me 6 mains to play with.

They were in a coco/peat style mix, not the best but they made it, so i was feeding them 1ml of BioBizz Bio-Grow & 1ml of the BioBizz Fish Mix, iv just watered with plain water but ph'd down to 6.4, have i done that right then?

I also used the juice out of the pickled onion jar to PH my water down, please tell me im okay at doing that?

So i fed them plain water today, do i give them plain water for a week or 2 or can i add my fish mix and bio grow to them now? was also wanting to add molasses to there mix too.

Back
Top Bottom