Blue Dream, Purple Pheno, Beauty!

I'm curious if the seed came from a stable strain or if she's a one of a kind... Botany is bad ass I don't care who you are. We could bare witness the beginning of another strain. Imagine if you crossed her with a GDP or an Urkel.

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm curious if the seed came from a stable strain or if she's a one of a kind... Botany is bad ass I don't care who you are. We could bare witness the beginning of another strain. Imagine if you crossed her with a GDP or an Urkel.

I'm pretty I interested as well. Blue dream purple pheno I don't think I have e witnessed this yet . . .

Sent from my Aquaris X5 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh I'm very interested. Your first grown plant looks awesome, very curious as to your approach/set up with her.

So here how it went:

I've researched Marijuana Horticulture like crazy.
And by the time I've received all the equipment, I had a general understanding about all aspects about growing Marijuana.

Soil:
Although I've researched it like crazy. Choosing soil was really hard and confusing for me;
many options and opinions on each site I've visited, so in the end, I've ended up with Miracle Grow with the slow release crap (Notice the burned tips - Nitro Toxicity), and Coast of Maine Premium Potting Soil.

Water:
Distilled. Ph: 6.1 - 6.3 ALWAYS!

Nutrients:
  • Floratonic Holland series mixed with B.C Grow (Holland Grow didn't came with all with the package I've received)
  • Gradually raised. First feed 1/4 the recommended amount.
  • At flowering, Never above 800 PPM.
  • Used Magical for micro - every second feed. Should have added crashed Epson Salts with watering since I've read she can't get enough Mag.
  • Added Carbo Bud after the second week af 12/12 switch.

Lights:
  • For Veg - x2 T5 lights 24w each
  • Flowering - EYE Hortilux 400w (couldn't handle the heat 33c)

On 2.12.16 - Week 4 day 2 since germination - both were topped. It kept growing like crazy afterwards, and I'm a noob not realizing that Blue Dream stretches like crazy. So 31.12, after it grew like crazy, I've seen that it will just reach the ceiling...
So I did Bending. These pictures are from 26.1.17. Yeah. I know. I've stretched the Veg way, way too much. But Without even Realizing.

Not the Prettiest sight... I know.

20161231_002743.jpg

20161231_170825.jpg

20161231_170831.jpg

3 weeks and 5 days later - Week 2, Day 4 since 12/12 switch

20170119_114559.jpg

Now this is interesting one. Notice How long the stems are. Aside from the fact the I SHOULD have Bind them too, but I don't know why I didn't.
With her, I did SuperCropping In order to bend her. And the whole plant was stressed. But all the other Nodes below the cropped spot grew tall like that. She devoted all the resources to these nodes.
20170126_121422.jpg

Thank you very much for reading. I'm a noob and will appreciate any king of feedback.

I might elaborate more later if you want.

Oh wow! Just wow. I'm like you in that I've just read and read and read and have yet to put seed to ground.
I've heard a lot of really nasty things about miracle grow but goes to show everything is subjective.
Really encouraged to see your use of the selection technique. I plan to use the same. Love this thread and thank you for sharing. Such a great plant.

Oh that's a shame but where there's a will there's a way

Of course! I'm already thinking about ways to have cloning space with tray. There are several options, but none fully viable yet. So it's not really impossible, but more like really hard.
Plus, I still do have 3 seeds left of this strain.

Back
Top Bottom