Bluedream & Blackwater Clone First Grow

raptor1023

hello 420,
I'm on day 25 of my grow.. i received two clones with 4" tap roots in a hydro machine. im running an Apollo 400 MH about 20" away from the top of the canopy. my RH is hard to keep at 50 but it is usually there,. im growing in farm fresh soil..i ph EVERYTHING.. lol i also have two northern light fem. seedlings. im growing this in a 3x3 tent. i'm using an inkbird controller for the temp control. I use a seedling 10 x 20 mat for the heat and an a booster fan connected to the outside for the cooling.(northeast winter)
i've larked on this forum for a little bit.. i wasn't going to make a journal, after reaching out to a member for help, i realized how much everyone here enjoys growing the mj. so let me start.
the seedlings started germination on 1-1-2017 and i received the clones on 12-20-2016.
since then i have made some progress. i will try to post any pics to this point.
i reached out to a 420 member, i cant thank him enough for taking the time to help someone he has never met.. make me feel like this is the place to look for great solid advice.any constructive critisiszm will be taken as that, please remember this is my first grow. thanks so much :thumb::thanks:

re: Bluedream & Blackwater Clone First Grow

Welcome and keep me posted on how it goes.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Lol your already here haha raptor this is my pal xobe see help is already at hand please post is some pics ! And we can help out as best as we can ! .

Happy growing .

Lol your already here haha raptor this is my pal xobe see help is already at hand please post is some pics ! And we can help out as best as we can ! .

Happy growing .
Lol yeah something about Blue Dream grows make me blue all over. :)

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Big welcome to 420 raptor your at the right place with the right people ! Glad I opened the inbox and glad you decided to make a journal welcome to the 420 family you will feel the love in no time at all ! Everybody on here is great and will help you thurther your knowledge and help reach your goal happy growing

Happy growing .

Welcome glad to see you here!

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)

420-magazine-mobile1647972831.jpg
420-magazine-mobile809987813.jpg
420-magazine-mobile494212012.jpg
420-magazine-mobile486430318.jpg
420-magazine-mobile751813903.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1878102158.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have a small cabinet in the first few pics. I was going to use that with cfl. But, I just couldn't see the rewards I wanted in such a small space so I took some real estate and put in a tent.

So I did notice my plants all perky in the first few hours of the 18hours light cycle. Near the last hour or two they start to wilt. Is that normal?

So I did notice my plants all perky in the first few hours of the 18hours light cycle. Near the last hour or two they start to wilt. Is that normal?

Yes they are getting ready for lights out.

Kush Girl keeping it green from seed. New babies (growing from seed)

Nothing to worry about I had a panic at first when I noticed this on mine but rs like what kush girl said they are getting ready for sleepy time .. did you manage to get any better photos with your scope buddy and any new photos of the baby's

Happy growing .

U tried. Not really . but I put another round of training on them.. The one to the right is a beast.. But the left one has a base steam.. Like a tree. Wow. I can wait.

I up graded the intake to a 6"duct. The temps are good. I'm have a little issue keeping RH where I would like it.

Transplanted the two northern lights to 3gallon pots. Farm fresh soil, notice my wife has moved in her orchid. Is that OK?? I hope its not going to mess my girls up..

The orchid may like it in there as they feed of moisture in the air looking good raptor what issues are you having with your rh ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I live in the north east and the RH is around 20% is there a humidifier that can read levels?vrs just a speed dial? BTW I wanted to know if I should top these.. I know your thinking there small. There almost 30 days old.. I see the purple stems.. Blue dream and blackwater don't show that as a strain trait. Do u think I need to add cal mag or Epsom salt to help growth? What do u think about topping at this age. I know it stops the tap root from growing anymore. Any help would be awesome. Thanks !!

Back
Top Bottom