Bog Smoke Farm newbie

BogSmokeFarm

420 Member
Hey peeps new to the site found you looking on the interweb for Pi board grows im still very new to this all i have just harvest my first plant drying out now which is Jack Herer OG and about a week behind is Zittles these are both auto my setup is for ever changing/growing pardon the pun and i think i was born to smoke weed as my Bday is 420 woop woop had to work on it this year but still got stone at work looking to make friends learn and burn baby lol

You're using a Raspberry Pi to help with your indoor garden? Which version/model, and what is it doing for you? And which OS/distro are you running?

Hey TwelveCoffee

Thank you for the warm welcome
Im in very early stages of Pi im not working due to health reasons so alot of time on my hands now so should nbot be long till i get bits going i will start a thread on it im a newbie when it comers to programming so will be looking for lots of help im hoping to order the board and bits this weekend i no there is a open source prog out there called Pigrow but i would love to end up doing my Gui and so on
Im just watching a Doc called Green Light very interesting i have always dappled with Weed but i have really jumped in to it now growing learning trying new things like a said i have a lot of time on my hands now so gonna put alot of time in to this cant wait to start

Hey TwelveCoffee

Thank you for the warm welcome
Im in very early stages of Pi im not working due to health reasons so alot of time on my hands now so should nbot be long till i get bits going i will start a thread on it im a newbie when it comers to programming so will be looking for lots of help im hoping to order the board and bits this weekend i no there is a open source prog out there called Pigrow but i would love to end up doing my Gui and so on
Im just watching a Doc called Green Light very interesting i have always dappled with Weed but i have really jumped in to it now growing learning trying new things like a said i have a lot of time on my hands now so gonna put alot of time in to this cant wait to start
Sounds good I did some programming when I was younger but nothing recently used to know C and some Java then at the time I stopped smoking weed lol

Sorry torturedsoul didnt see your reply nothing been bought yet all very new to it all i found a thread on here which im going to be using to help me i will put up my setup soon just had me dinner so gonna chill for a bit then ill get of my arse and take some pictures my set up is a mess at the moment but is up and running

ok cool well when im all set and have my bits i will start a thread in the DIY section im also so setting up a prog tent and a drying tent so will be all be put up soon

P.S its a indoor grow its in my bedroom the tent wish i had a room for it but my place is only a 2 bed flat so room can be a issue some times

Hey peeps new to the site found you looking on the interweb for Pi board grows im still very new to this all i have just harvest my first plant drying out now which is Jack Herer OG and about a week behind is Zittles these are both auto my setup is for ever changing/growing pardon the pun and i think i was born to smoke weed as my Bday is 420 woop woop had to work on it this year but still got stone at work looking to make friends learn and burn baby lol
Hey @BogSmokeFarm hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine.
If you need any equipment we have great sponsors.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom