Bonsaiweed's Dwarf Low Flyer, Indoor Tent, Soil, LED, First Grow, 2018, Terminated

Then nugs it is! I have read several journals on here about people topping autos, so that's what I plan on doing. I would like to top and do a scrog with my sativa dominant TD. My tent is only 2x2x4 so I have to utilize it to its best ability.
@BigBearNTexas uses the same tent I think or at least the same size. I'm in a 27 x 27 x 63.

Bonsai is that in inches? Of so Its not much bigger than mine. Mine would be 24x24x48
Yes in inches. I would have included cm if I thought you were in a different (metric) country.

Take a look at Big Bears journal (if you can see the links in our signatures). He does a great job in a small tent. I don't think he is scrogging though. Just LST, with topping/FIMing.

I went with that one for the better headroom for light hanging.

I usually take CoQ-10 and PQQ. I've been 7 days without it. I will return to taking it.
Hope it helps some Bonsai - I recently did a test on my CoQ10 regimen (to see if the money was well spent at all) and well, after 6 weeks off it I’m now happily taking it again 2xday. It was definitely doing stuff (muscle function - including brain!). Hope it turns out to be that and you get back to feeling better with it soon! What’s PQQ?
:Namaste:

@Bowl Nugz n' harmony im in the same size tent. We have so many Canadians and international growers on these boards that I use metric half the time when I describe sizes.

My plants have about 24 inches to grow from the top of the bucket to the bottom of the lights. I can maybe squeeze a couple more inches up on the lights if I have to, but I try to keep my plants as low as I can get them.

Hope it helps some Bonsai - I recently did a test on my CoQ10 regimen (to see if the money was well spent at all) and well, after 6 weeks off it I’m now happily taking it again 2xday. It was definitely doing stuff (muscle function - including brain!). Hope it turns out to be that and you get back to feeling better with it soon! What’s PQQ?

A next-generation coenzyme is being introduced called pyrroloquinoline quinone or PQQ that has been shown to induce mitochondrial biogenesis—the growth of new mitochondria in aging cells. While CoQ10 optimizes mitochondrial function, PQQ activates genes that govern mitochondrial reproduction, protection, and repair. (from a website)

I think it will help. I just started having real issues and realized that my vitamin regiment had changed recently. I was testing to see if it was doing anything. I'm going to test each one by themselves. They were doing something..... I just want to see if it was one or both.

Thanks for your concern. It's scary to have such a drastic change. My wife is quite unhappy with me too. She stated that I've been quite mean for the last few days. I apologized and told her that was not my intention.

:hug::circle-of-love:

I wish I would have done the same. When I put the tent together and hung the light and set my bucket in there (gonna do a dwc with the TD) I was like well crap that's not a lot of room at all.

You can make it work..... I see the determination in your eyes....... well ok, in your voice.......maybe in your text??? :confused:

I have faith in you...... :thumb:

@Bowl Nugz n' harmony im in the same size tent. We have so many Canadians and international growers on these boards that I use metric half the time when I describe sizes.

My plants have about 24 inches to grow from the top of the bucket to the bottom of the lights. I can maybe squeeze a couple more inches up on the lights if I have to, but I try to keep my plants as low as I can get them.

I'm going through and reading your journal now :popcorn::popcorn:

You can make it work..... I see the determination in your eyes....... we ok, in your voice.......maybe in your text??? :confused:

I have faith in you...... :thumb:

:laugh: I couldn't help but picture the guy from the old adam Sandler movie yelling " you can do it"

A next-generation coenzyme is being introduced called pyrroloquinoline quinone or PQQ that has been shown to induce mitochondrial biogenesis—the growth of new mitochondria in aging cells. While CoQ10 optimizes mitochondrial function, PQQ activates genes that govern mitochondrial reproduction, protection, and repair. (from a website)

I think it will help. I just started having real issues and realized that my vitamin regiment had changed recently. I was testing to see if it was doing anything. I'm going to test each one by themselves. They were doing something..... I just want to see if it was one or both.

Thanks for your concern. It's scary to have such a drastic change. My wife is quite unhappy with me too. She stated that I've been quite mean for the last few days. I apologized and told her that was not my intention.

:hug::circle-of-love:

:hug:

Confusion and fatigue can make us cranky sometimes :battingeyelashes:

Thanks for that - i think i've heard of it. Will have to investigate...

:hug:

Confusion and fatigue can make us cranky sometimes :battingeyelashes:

Thanks for that - i think i've heard of it. Will have to investigate...

Just for information:

I order my supplements online. I never purchase anything at china-mart. I have my reasons, but I won't bash any company online in an open forum.

Amazon is your friend for those.

Thank you for the journal.

Reading all I can for my 1st indoor grow.

You are welcome anytime. Welcome to the forums!!

Every one of us started somewhere. Join, participate and belong!!!

We all belong here. :thumb:

Just for information:

I order my supplements online. I never purchase anything at china-mart. I have my reasons, but I won't bash any company online in an open forum.

Amazon is your friend for those.
:thumb:
my supps usually come from a practitioner so I'm gonna talk to her about it and see... have an appointment this week as it happens!

:thumb:
my supps usually come from a practitioner so I'm gonna talk to her about it and see... have an appointment this week as it happens!

Let me know what she says about PQQ. I would like more opinions.

Back
Top Bottom