Boss Goes Stealth ;-)

I see... It's almost like you know what you're doing. ;-) It looks so natural, like that bookshelf has always been there. Very cool. Thanks for explaining how it works!

Thanks folks :) It is the way it has to be to ensure the family never see's it ;-)

It's more for their federal protection than mine. Even though I am a medical user like so many others, the Feds do not care, and won't allow me to even mention it in court should something ungodly happen. If the family knows, the Feds can threaten them,or threaten you WITH them. This way, they cannot know, as the bookcase never gets open unless I am alone, and the doors are locked. This ensures absolute privacy.

Sad to be trapped in your own home in the United States eh? So much for freedom, that wonderful illusion we hold so dear in the U.S.

Thanks for looking!

Its truely sad how this "free" country is not as free as some people like to think.
That bookshelf door is friggin sweet. I love it!!. I just got done with you last grow journal and can't wait to see you grow with some bigger lights. Keep the pics coming like your last grow. such great pictures of beautiful plants. wishing you the best!

I will definitely keep taking photos, it's part of the relaxing effect of gardening to me, and a part of my therapy. At this point I am waiting for conditions to settle in, so I can decide who gets pulled and what pots get new seeds.

After watering the starting plants with saltwater, I am expecting some males to rear their heads in the next 2 weeks, and depending on what happens, I may replant the whole batch. Lights just kicked on, so i will go check on the babies and take some pics.

Ok I found another baby that germed, so that's 13. Looks like the salt killed total of 4, and 2 of the new seeds did not germ (so far, they could pop up somewhere :) Here are some photos of some survivors of the origional plant and the babies that are like 3 days old.

DSCN4030.JPG

DSCN4029.JPG

DSCN4028.JPG

DSCN4027.JPG

DSCN4026.JPG

DSCN4025.JPG

DSCN4024.JPG

DSCN4023.JPG

DSCN4021.JPG

DSCN4020.JPG

I don't think I remixed the soil well enough, I have a lot of variation in soil density. That's gonna be a pain in the ass for watering. I wish I had spent more time setting everything up, but I just didn't have the time or the patience :)

Looks like temps got to 90 yesterday for some reason, maybe the door was closed to this room for too long or somthing. When they added this room on to the house, they didn't put in a 6" a/c vent, only a 4", so I keep the door open in the room when the cab is shut and a fan blowing to keep air coming in. I think the 42 watt hanging cfl has to go, it's ballast is getting hot and actually adding 3 degrees to the room, so it gets pulled today. I just wanted the extra spectrum over the wounded babies for a few days anyway.

Poor things look nothing like my cfl babies, these had a rough start :)

LOL I thought I told you all, but I was useing a water container full of ice and salt (brings temps to absolute freezing) to see how low I could get temps if they got high. A few days later, (not having any meds in weeks other than a pharmacy scrip, I used the water on some plants. I don't know which ones, but I used the whole container... duh.

Anyway, they are stable after flushes and sea tea treatment, and everything is perked up and running normal, other then high temps again yesterday (got to 90f).

:) When I don't have my meds, I am a basket case, honestly :)

lol...sorry if missed that further back in the thread bro.

Damn...that sucks bro...lol, tbh, sounds like something I'd do :goof:

Oh well...good news is, you had enough experience to know how to revive them :smokin: :yummy: :clap: good job brother!!!

I FEEL you on the high temps, it's reeking havoc on my greenhouse! But the 3 fem Maui Waui's, 2 fem and 2 male AK47's don't really seem to mind too much...must be the Sativa blood lines, lol

I'm looking for a large production of AK beans out of these...and looking to see how well that Maui meshes with that AK47 gene pool :yummy:
Being that the AK has a strong sativa gene pool, I believe they might just be a great cross...we'll see :smokin:

Actually...I have collected so much pollen from those 2 male AK's that I went ahead and chopped them just a few minutes ago, so that the young girls will not over seed and diminish my smoke too terribly bad.

Those 3 Maui's range from 4'-5' now and are really only in preflower...100% Fem's from 3 out of 3 seeds even germ'd...I'm lovin that! Very healthy and very light green huge typical thin sativa leaves too. Just lovely!

I'll get you some pics, as soon as I get new camera batteries...I already took some the other day, so you can see those males...one of them was 7' tall, the other was about 6'

Now I can concentrate my efforts to the girls and quit wasting my biobizz on those boys...I've already got a good corner of a med bottle full of pollen now anyway, and thats all I wanted from them, so they've served their purpose.

I will sprinkle the lower buds when they get further along, but I figure the tops were almost dusted too much already, so the beans are already in place...should be plenty.

"RIP AK males, Y'all did good...lol" :yummy:

Question for you all.. He also left me 9 big bathroom mirrors. I have heard mixed reviews on using mirrors vs white walls. Whatcha all think?

Ahh one more thing. i have to go buy a pully kit for my light tomorrow, it needs to be closer. The babies grew a solid inch just today and are way taller than I like. I have to have an easy way to raise and lower that 30lb hulk. Heat won't be an issue because it's enclosed with a blower and it's own air source. Off to the depot with some cash tomorrow.

Hey boss. Man I wish you would try the mirrors and see how they work if you could afford too.

I have heard that mirrors will actually absorb light more than they will reflect it...I would just stick to the white walls if it were me...I caught that info from some of our UK brethren before finding the Mag...not that, that means anything...but if it ain't broke, don't fix it...know what I mean?

I found that those LED panels will keep seedlings from stretching too bad, if they are kept close enough, but not so close that they don't blend, about 12" or so away seems to be ok for seedlings, then back them off when they get well established.

I also found those LED panels to be super great for clones too :smokin:

These are the ones I was talking about earlier;
AK47 Males

Greenhouse_AK_males.jpg

Full Green house Grow...I think the bushy one to the right is a bubblegum...not sure though?

Greenhouse.jpg

AK47 1st week in flower

Greenhouse_AK.jpg

Looks like a great setup Boss, If you need any grow items such as ballast to anything you can think of, check out Propertyroom.com they have seized items that is auctioned online, and they have a warehouse location here in Orlando. I picked up a BC Northern lights producer box for $450. retail is about $3,900. has everything I need but seeds. just thought you might like that site. Check it out! Good luck with Grow.

Why would anyone wanna buy from a seized property place. It's like legal stolen merchandise, not to mention they probably farm any payment info to track you, they probably just wanna arrest you and seize/sell it again ;-) Better buy from a hotspot wireless, and use some form of payment they cannot track. Sounds dangerous. Besides, they stole it to begin with, so it better be cheap :) lol

Back
Top Bottom