Boss's Poor Mans Grow

?what?lol^^^

lmao hahah " i think we're dead" that was great.

The herb looks great! Not to make this a political debate, but I heard that Obama only said "I believe that sending federal agents in to bust medical patients is a waste of federal money" but he also said he doesn't support decriminalization. I definitely agree that he's the best of the candidates available still, but just don't see much change happening because of him as far as the US drug policy goes.

Boss, I love that 911 call! I wonder how much weed they put in those brownies? I want one. I can see it, but it is only an illusion. ; (

He said they put in a quarter bag, but I think they ate like 2 or 3 each :) maybe even all of them.. was funny as hell though :)

I have a few news reports on Obamas decriminalization statements here. If I were running, I wouldn't advertise it much either, there may be a lot of pot smokers, but there are a lot more mentally challenged voters out there then pot smokers :)

Lets face it, there are some priorities a president should have at this point in our young country, like getting troops home, convincing world leaders we are not as fucking insane as bush makes us out to be, not to mention trade policies and our once grand technological industrial economy being reduced to a service economy. A lot a fundamental changes have to happen, and you have to get elected to do it. Just wait till the seniors start to think the government won't let them do what they want (LIKE SMOKE mmj) AARP can really make shit happen. Ironic though isn't it? These older generations telling us how bad everything the young people are doing, but as soon as it benefits them, they don't care if the decision would turn half the world orange, as long as they get what they want, they vote for it. So you go MMJ seniors, vote your ass off :)

*and the politics swept the through the 420 community during the evening and well on into the next day*..lol

Like I said Fill, i think we all mostly agree on the message that needs to be put forth, it's just the messenger we are worried about :) However I think a lot of us would agree, the Wiggles could do a better job here than what we got now :) (Anyone with kids or from Australia will know these guys) lol

Got some shots of the 12/12's last night, they are coming along well.

DSCN5457.JPG

DSCN5462.JPG

DSCN5465.JPG

DSCN5466.JPG

DSCN5464.JPG

DSCN5468.JPG

and a random bushy bud..

DSCN5477.JPG

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: big red car..lol

Like I said Fill, i think we all mostly agree on the message that needs to be put forth, it's just the messenger we are worried about :) However I think a lot of us would agree, the Wiggles could do a better job here than what we got now :) (Anyone with kids or from Australia will know these guys) lol

ohh i just looked at the pics..lol very gorgeous. look liek some dropped powdered suger on wet elaves..not a good description but hey, its look potent.lol great job:cheesygrinsmiley: love the bushy bud shot.

hmm sounds like some diesel man lol is the high as incredilbe as the bud looks?

Here in PA, our delegates won't count, we will have a winner for the nomination before they even get here.

fellow PA'er here... i hate the fact that we're basically not going to have a real say in the decision too.

BTW, i can't wait to see the dry weights of these babies! :adore:

Back
Top Bottom