Boss's Poor Mans Grow

Hah. You think thats funny, check out this version: <a href="
">The Artist's Rendition</a>

What really happened in that house!
Secret Fun Time!

That was hilarious!!

I trimmed up Bushy and she showed me some surprises :)
DSCN5378_edited.JPG

These packs are all around the plant on the inside, I am glad I trimmed.

DSCN5384_edited.JPG

Oh there's my lapidary machine :p
DSCN5379_edited.JPG

Thank you!

So, I am stoned, and I was reading the LED thread Looked over at this unused 19" samsung LCD and thought, hmm, I will grow with this moniter in a box in the closet :) Maybe for a male :) hehe, ya I know, I am stoned.. so whaaat!!

You could use it as a second display and make a tiny program that runs the timing, light range and intensity, as well as changes waveslengths in a "Scan", up and down, so you can have different light waves in one unit or a fraction there of :)

Time for a good California old man Slang lesson :)

First, I am 39, no longer live in California, but grew up there, and I still can't shake it :)

Man!! (man) - Shit, Holy Shit, what the fuck just happened, you dick, asshole.
Man.. (Maan) -That sucks, you suck, they suck, it sucks, you dick, disappointed.
Man! (Man) - Wow, Fuckin A, Fine, Beautiful, sexy, illustrious, captivating.
Dude (Dood) -Hello, what's up, how are you.
Dude!! (Doood!) -Hello(fem.), gonna get your number, ride hard put up wet.
Dude (duuud) -Give an erection, captivateing beauty, beautiful to no words, ride hard dry well. Dooood, (see; drool)
Dude (Do-oo0d) what the fuck?,you asshole, are you fucking crazy, what a dumbass. DUDE, you spilled my bong!
Dude (doouud) Nice, fantastic, cool. Dude, nice buds man..
Dude (Dude) cool person, friend, stoner friend.
Dude (Du-u-ud) wasted, lit, baked, to be fucked up.

kid break, brb :)

First, I am 39, no longer live in California, but grew up there, and I still can't shake it :)

Man.. (Maan) -That sucks, you suck, they suck, it sucks, you dick, disappointed.

:rofl: Born and raised in Cali, and yes...."Man" is definitely one of my most used exclamations. Looks like you got all of the subtle nuances in the useage correct. :smokin:

Man! Nice plants. Very impressive for 100% CFLs. Interesting bottom growth on Bushy!

Thats funny as hell Boss:rofl:

Man, those plants..lol seriously though fucking great suprise bushy held. what was the wet weight on those hidden treasures?

your going to get more than i did from my outdoor grow last year just amazing boss Iv had a great time watching these sexy girls grow .. I love em like they were my own I wish lol great shit seriously !!

oh my bad. i misread that. i thought you were cutting her down early. well yea dude it still looks amazing.lol hah that was an innovative idea for that screen..lol i say try it out on some bag seed.lol

I dont know, but I got the lights on them :) they have at least 2 weeks..

Took a sample from the tall girl, curing it still, smells like lemon and flowers :)

is that a shot of the mystery lemon "sativa"? look magnificant!

Back
Top Bottom