Boss's Poor Mans Grow

"Exxon Mobil Corp. posted the largest annual profit by a U.S. company — $40.6 billion — on Friday as the world’s biggest publicly traded oil company benefited from historic crude prices at the end of the year.

Exxon also set a U.S. record for the biggest quarterly profit, posting net income of $11.7 billion for the final three months of 2007, beating its own mark of $10.71 billion in the fourth quarter of 2005.

The previous record for annual profit was $39.5 billion, which Exxon Mobil had in 2006."

Since this is my thread, I wanna take this time to say, "Fuck You Exxon-Mobile!

Since this is my thread, I wanna take this time to say, "Fuck You Exxon-Mobile!

ditto. that pisses me off. almost like the companies planned the shortage...or something.

lol for the sake of not sounding like an anti government, conspircay-theory-preaching-pothead i wont get into that..lol but i feel ya man. all this war and oil and numerous barrels of oil stored away...hmm look my bong!:bongrip:

DSCN5345.JPG

DSCN5347.JPG

DSCN5349.JPG

DSCN5352.JPG

.Looks like you are getting close man looking great + rep ! cant believe you can get plants like that with clfs and alot of care of course ! .. Love your plants and your great pics boss !!

THANK YOU BOSS!.lol i was waiting on a pic update. my they look splendid! hope youre ready for some major couch lock, cause thats what that it looking like bro! reps!

well i ll rep you later sincei cant now..lol

SEEEEXXXY. Great shots, once again. Boss knows how to handle a camera.

As far as the oil goes, mark my word, the US will be in a Venezuela by 2010. We just cant get enough of the pie. I had my piece, but I want yours too. God, this countries' politics make me sick... I know where im going... and all I have to say is:

O, CANADA!!! OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND! TRUE PARIOT LOVE IN ALL THY SONS COMMAND! WITH GLOWING HEARTS WE SEE THEE RISE! THE TRUE NORTH STRONG AND FREE..."

Man I am having a hell of a time finding this motherboard. If anyone has an old socket 478 Abit IS7 motherboard laying around, lemme know. I may end up having to upgrade the whole machine, which is almost as cheap as buying this motherboard used :)

I have a dual CPU Abit motherboard w/ (2) 2200+ chips in it. (I think they are 2200+, maybe give or take a tiny bit).

jeez i leave the forums for a day and boss went robot on us.:cheesygrinsmiley: just kidding! so that first pic that was iced on top was 12/12 from seed? thats intresting.. does that method give it the trichome or is that could htat maybe the strain and loving gardener showing through?:D

Back
Top Bottom