Boss's Poor Mans Grow

DSCN5569.JPG

DSCN5586.JPG

that is lk;djfglkfg;klfjg;dlfkgjdf;slgkj!!!! you know what im saying?!lol seriously though boss. wow. those buds on bushy are almost PURE white!

I checked up on these and it makes a specific kind of ozone that is "Good" ozone. That's all I know. The other thing I know, is it works!

They are actually not desinged to have to stay on, when you smell the ozone, you can turn it off, they work really fast.

Thought I would throw this in, I'm gonna be a little busy.
Picture_041.jpg

Picture_042.jpg

Picture_0361.jpg

Picture_039.jpg

Roots were packed as expected-
Picture_0332.jpg

Boss, as far as root develop goes, is that the appropriate look or should it be more or less? Inquiring minds want to know!

either way, it sure as hell produced amazing results. nice job boss. im so anxious to see the next one! youre making another journal right?lol

After I chop Bushy down, we will see. I really am getting close to Realtors and stupid suburbanites trolling my home. If it looks like I will be able to finish without any danger, I will start the journal for the 5 12/12 girls i have. Busy trimming now, have final photos in a few. Should I gt a wet weight? That doesnt matter much I suppose.

Bushies buds look like they could go another week or 2 easy, but we have amber trichs, just not enough. I know if I let her finish, they will probably almost double in size. I am gonna have to see what they next few days does for her with all the extra light I have since pulling the Sativa Dom. It may give her the boost she needs to finish up faster.

DSCN5597.JPG

DSCN5623.JPG

DSCN5616.JPG

DSCN5604.JPG

DSCN5602.JPG

^ that trim does look like it would knock you on the ASS part of your body.:cheesygrinsmiley:

these were bag seed right?

Back
Top Bottom