Picture_0333.jpg

Picture_0561.jpg

Everything from two plants-
Picture_0702.jpg

The drying dom's-

Picture_0721.jpg

Picture_0741.jpg

Picture_0762.jpg

:thedoubletake: LOOK AT THOSE STEMS!! jesus.. was that the lemon 'sativa'?(second image)

you must be thoroughly elated with all that bud sitting at your disposal!

I have to say Boss I am particularly impressed by the quality of your crop on just CFLs. Amazing! You have excellent tricomb development as well as the right balance of "red hairs". VERY NICE. Kudos!

My thoughts exactly - I'd rep ya' if I could Boss, great job.

Thanks guys, I have pulled the smallest 12/12, now there are 4 in there, but I don;t think they will finish in time. Sucks. At least they dont smell as strong as my others, the house is skunk free for now :) (Other than the office, where it smells like curing weed)

Time to call some people and see if they would like some of my hard work ;-) I may be able to keep 2 if they hurry thier ass up :)

Id be happy to take some off your hands, Boss. Keepin the east side alive. Everything looks great.

Intresting. my 420th post, i couldnt think of a better place for it:cheesygrinsmiley: and Florida you say?care to share life experiences?lol

sounds like a good time. i guarantee,unless i run into some good money, my bud will look like hay to you guys.

Back
Top Bottom