Brand New First Indoor DWC Hydro Grow Box!

jdlemon25

Hello everyone!

This is my first time posting to this site and also my first time growing.

I will be using a stealth indoor grow box...

DWC/HYDRO

3 STRONG CFLS

small intake/exhaust fans.

Heres the box
box75.JPG

then the seeds...
I have decided to plant and try:

bcn diesel
strawberry haze
lemon kush
white widow
blueberry gum

here was the prep:

ordering the seeds

seeds50.jpg

then germ them

germ_seeds.jpg
germ_seeds.jpg

they were planted in pellets 06/12/2012

heres the lemon kush coming out first

lemon_kush1.jpg

the white widow has sprouted also as I will take pictures for you and be on here day to day to give updates and answer questions etc.

I hope I get some and get some support as I provide such for others!

thats all for now!

TOKE ON!

here is the white widow that just came up. looking good and healthy so far.
widow14.jpg

But I wanted to ask you all here....

the other three seeds....
bcn diesel
blueberry gum
strawberry haze

havent came through yet... its been a week.

they all were germed.... what do you think I should do?

think theyre bad seeds?

or give them time?

any help is great guys.

thank you.

:welcome:

its quite normal dude for the to take upto 14 days so i would just give em some time.

also are you able to move your light rig? with cfls you can have them practically touching the plants or they are gonna stretching loads and be week on the stems...

good luck bro

thanks bro. I know I covered the DWC in foil bc I know its bad for the water and roots to get light.

I also raised the DWC REALLY close to the light so they wont stretch as much and will get more light.

Another question is the grow pellets they are in seem to dry out fast....esp the ones the seeds havent sprouted yet....

so I have been watering them just a little so they arent so dry. is that ok you think? the lemon kush and white widow are through and doing well...
The lemon kush is really growing nice! Ill add a pic. please SUB to my thread as I am very reg on here. :)

lk2.jpg
lk1.jpg

yeah man im subbed, not done any hydro myself but have looked into DWC though as i find it to be very interesting. i dont think they should be dry or wet just keep em damp. if i am wrong could a hydro guy step in please...

do you have anything spraying on the pots like windscreen spray nozzle from a hood of car? ive seen other dwc set up use em to the roots misted...

no I dont have a set up like that. as you can see in the picture its just a simple DWC set up where the roots grow down into the water and thats it. thats why Ive been watering them from the top a little bit but then again the only thing that matters is the roots giving it what it needs so I am sure ill be ok. I dont even need the pellets once the roots form as its just something that holds the plant in place thats it.... it has no value for the plant.

since 3 of the seeds are looking slow to come up and might not I went head and planted chronic and an auto flower just to see what happens. I dont mind even if the lemon kush and white widow make it ... as Ill just let them take up the whole box. :) any thoughts welcomed and more pictures will come tomorrow. thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom