Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

I gotta finish shucking the beans, but I should have plenty if you need some. I also have wedding crasher/Mac, (sundae Driver/skunk-tangie bx)/Mac, glassworks/Mac. I need to get few people to run some of these crosses, but the Mac f2's I think are better than f1's. Especially in female to male ratio lol:Namaste::passitleft:
:ciao:

Lol and you know I'd return f3s and crosses.

They look great buck! I did happen to notice some more beans went swimming. .. hard to keep em dry sometimes. I cant get behind the 500 dollar packs. But I'm sure as soon as I have the cash saved I will be tempted look into some alien or exotic gear. Exotic has 12 packs of regs for 100 normally too. That may be my next grab. Cant help myself from letting pollen fly these days

They look great buck! I did happen to notice some more beans went swimming. .. hard to keep em dry sometimes. I cant get behind the 500 dollar packs. But I'm sure as soon as I have the cash saved I will be tempted look into some alien or exotic gear. Exotic has 12 packs of regs for 100 normally too. That may be my next grab. Cant help myself from letting pollen fly these days
Some of Exotics older gear is on sale right now for $60 a pack!

Some of Exotics older gear is on sale right now for $60 a pack!
Seedherenow? Omg great. I really want that old BB×the cube one.... guess it's a good thing a have a few bones set aside :cool:

Exactly and last i checked they had a couple of packs of the Blue Steal. It is actually one of the ones I was considering.
Yep that's the one! 60 you say. Fuck it I'm gonna pull the trigger. Off to check it out. Great looking out yeti!

I gotta get 5-6 packages ready to send out, I can fix you up one. I got lucky with my Mac, I ended up with 3 packs, cap sent me Mac and 4 other crosses for $400, I thought was a steal. I can't see giving crazy prices anymore. I was wanting to get a couple more alien crosses but $300 is too much for regs. I just popped some ogkb/dosidos freebies from inhouse, I hope they'll pop lol. Sol seeds had alien gear for $100 a pack, they've been having sales on their website too

Half of them are frosty and tight. Tried to get photos, but it's hard for me for some reason. No matter what I use. You can still see it sordove. I'm still not at the game I want. Been peeling off black mold top nugs for days now. Two ounces at least. Room got flooded and mold infection since. I can't do anything till they are done though.

I traded a zip of my old first harvest for some cartridges a gram of wax and 3 alien blues beans. I think they're la plata out of Colorado but its alien lineage. Shitty those blue steal are sold out :confused: I may look into the others.

Dude Its worth it imo cause now you have legit mac and its crosses now. And really for 400 getting 5 packs isnt unreasonable at all.

Yea, I left probably over a lb hang to long. It tasted like hay. I still need to grab some good bags and learn how to make.

Hey duggs, I have around 8-9 lb's jarred up, it lost some color, been curing for over 2 years. I was gonna throw away. Do you think It would make good Bubble Hash? I'm getting bored laying around I need to start making stuff.

Hope everyone is doing good:Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:
That's the tricky part, I got 3-4 in flower that didn't stretch an inch lol and a couple that tripled lol. I've found 3 keepers so far, but still need 2 more. I want to get 5 keepers, and try to get dialed in

Dude, I have made hash out of 5 year old stuff laying in a tub and it was great.

Yea, my tangimal is frosty, mango og frosty (but they do not put out), some emerald cup pineapple Kush good, then I still got crunchberry where half of them are decent and the other half suck. They are from the same mom. I don't get that part still after 20 years.

I traded a zip of my old first harvest for some cartridges a gram of wax and 3 alien blues beans. I think they're la plata out of Colorado but its alien lineage. Shitty those blue steal are sold out :confused: I may look into the others.

Dude Its worth it imo cause now you have legit mac and its crosses now. And really for 400 getting 5 packs isnt unreasonable at all.
That sucks that the Blue Steal are sold out. it seemed like a lot f things were moving fast!

Dude Its worth it imo cause now you have legit mac and its crosses now. And really for 400 getting 5 packs isnt unreasonable at

Yea, I'm gonna find me a nice male from the f2's and a girl too. I'm close to harvesting the f2 testers, everyone has some nice color

Here's some rosin I pressed the other day, I put 15 grams and pre pressed and got 3.9 back. This was my best return yet.

Here's a couple pics of pink rose/sleeping Iraqi testers I'm running for Straymindset

Hope everyone have a good Humpday:Namaste::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom