Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Great to see you again, Buck!

So that's how your plants turn out when you don't have time for 'em, huh? :rofl:

Nice work! :thumb:

Good morning to ya Buck and friends.....very cool to see you back Mr!
Crappy news about the hanging stuff going south.....did u mean u left it all hanging on the strings for that long , not being able to get to it , to jar it up??......FFS...i woulda run it thru my bags...got a shit load of BH out of it. Anyhow, bestest news , is that you are back. Cheers to that Buck....:bravo:

Yea, I left probably over a lb hang to long. It tasted like hay. I still need to grab some good bags and learn how to make.

Hey duggs, I have around 8-9 lb's jarred up, it lost some color, been curing for over 2 years. I was gonna throw away. Do you think It would make good Bubble Hash? I'm getting bored laying around I need to start making stuff.

Hope everyone is doing good:Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Great to see you again, Buck!

So that's how your plants turn out when you don't have time for 'em, huh? :rofl:

Nice work! :thumb:

Haha, it's all docs kit lol. I've been having good luck growing lately. I haven't popped seeds lately, I'm finally gonna run some stuff a few times to get dialed in.

Thanks Grey :Namaste::passitleft:

Yea, I left probably over a lb hang to long. It tasted like hay. I still need to grab some good bags and learn how to make.

Hey duggs, I have around 8-9 lb's jarred up, it lost some color, been curing for over 2 years. I was gonna throw away. Do you think It would make good Bubble Hash? I'm getting bored laying around I need to start making stuff.

Hope everyone is doing good:Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

hey Buck,...yes, that would make some very nice Bubble Hash. If you could run ,..say 1 pound of those cured buds,...yup, lottsa top grade 'melting' BH. We need to talk....:ganjamon:

Your kidding right Ween!!!!
Never get rid of your bags.
Save up your trim...u will not regret it Mr!!
I have a freezer full of DBHBB. trim.....my issue is finding a full day to process it all.
Once you try it . U will love bubble hash....pure gland heads Ween... ..the bestest, purest...cleanest hash...u will see...especially the 73 bag.....yum yum!

Your kidding right Ween!!!!
Never get rid of your bags.
Save up your trim...u will not regret it Mr!!
I have a freezer full of DBHBB. trim.....my issue is finding a full day to process it all.
Once you try it . U will love bubble hash....pure gland heads Ween... ..the bestest, purest...cleanest hash...u will see...especially the 73 bag.....yum yum!

I wasn't really kidding but I'll hold on to em! Maybe after this harvest, I'll have enough trim to do a batch...?

:passitleft:

Yea duggs I gotta learn to make soon.

Here's a couple plants that I played around with making f2's of the Mac. I ran 15 girls and have these 2 left to harvest. So far they are turning out better than their parents.

Here's the 2 phenos I found out of this little test batch.

Hop everyone had a great weekend :Namaste::passitleft:

Welcome back Buck. On the Mac, did all the leaves fall off or were they removed? That SR/SI is quite unique.

I'm not 100% sure which pic your referring too but I probably did pick all the fans off right before chop. The f2's I made are coming out better than the original f1's. Since these beans are running $5-600 a pack I'm glad I have a ton of f2's to hunt thru.:passitleft::Namaste:

I'll take 100 of the $5 packs!:rofl::rofl:

Buck, those two plants on the metal shelf, is that ceramic tile behind it?

I gotta finish shucking the beans, but I should have plenty if you need some. I also have wedding crasher/Mac, (sundae Driver/skunk-tangie bx)/Mac, glassworks/Mac. I need to get few people to run some of these crosses, but the Mac f2's I think are better than f1's. Especially in female to male ratio lol:Namaste::passitleft:

Ooo, ooo, I'm happy to be a tester for you! That would of course push back some of the beans that are on deck, ha! :rofl:

I was just kidding around about the $5 since I assume you meant $500 to $600.

Haha, yea, I keep seeing Mac at auctions going $500 plus. That's why I made f2's.

Just holler when you want them, I gotta get yeti's sent too.

Back
Top Bottom