Breaking Brix: Buck's DIYs

Yeah, a garage one could be managed, but I don't picture myself squishing resin all winter in sub-zero temps. (Although the fog and steam effects would be kinda fun). And I've decided that trying to find more space for a 20 ton press in the house implies possible psychological issues. :hmmmm: 'Cause there ain' no space for that.

Yeah, a garage one could be managed, but I don't picture myself squishing resin all winter in sub-zero temps. (Although the fog and steam effects would be kinda fun). And I've decided that trying to find more space for a 20 ton press in the house implies possible psychological issues. :hmmmm: 'Cause there ain' no space for that.

Mine isn't too bad, it's a 10 ton tabletop press. It's not too bad on space. I'll take a couple pics and show ya

Here's a few pics of couple girls just starting in flower, I kinda let them get too big, damn near 5ft tall lol

Hope everyone having a Good Friday :Namaste::green_heart::passitleft:

Looking good Buck, that looks like some serious Rosin. I love the color you get.

Thanks, I'm not sure what I'm doing but shit it's a working lol. That's grape gasoline from Compound genetics, she's just 14 days in flower.

I just did a few squishes, I'm getting close t 30% returns at 180 degrees and doing a pre press. My lowest return from 15 grams was 3.9, and that was chemd/4dd, it tastes great

That's a great yield. I quit smoking rosin just to protect my tolerance. My buddy smokes rosin everyday and now has a hard time getting a buzz from straight flower.

Yep, why this was first I've pressed or smoked in over 6 months. Plus I like flower best. 5 grams of rosin will last me few months

Idk man, Buck you always claim that it’s luck... but I’ll be honest. I don’t think it matters what genetic you run, I think you’re just a master. Sure sometimes the leaves are burnt up, but you’re just getting this down so well, all your plants are awesome! So come now, you gotta admit... you have skills my man!!:passitleft:

Mad skills!

Back
Top Bottom